CITIZEN DISCUSSION - New Borders

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor
With the addition of new territory and a worls map gained from the aztecs in the recent war i prpose we discuss new borders. We have new cities that when the previous borders past werenot in consideration. Therefore we should try and remake the borders to include the new cities and possible future ones. Ill have my proposal soon.

I would rather have new provinces added to the currently existing ones so as not to interfere with the previous poll. I do not believe revising the current borders is strictly necessary. Actions such as this will raise questions about the validity of *any* future polls if we simply ignore them after they've been made official.

**Edit**
Although I do have to say that I don't like the current provincial designs.
I just don't think it bodes well to our democracy to subvert official polls after they've been made.

this isnt to subvert them, we are going to be adding new cities, might as well start the discussion now instead of waiting for the last possible moment.

I completely agree with fionn. This way (official overall redesign) is the only way to change the provincial issues. Im eagerly awaiting fionns first proposal map so i can have a look on what we can do.

Top Bottom