New Unit: Turkish Cobra

utahjazz7

Deity
This is another mechanized infantry unit. It's part of the Tukish army. The unit is named the Cobra. Read about it here.

No, the preview was not met with much fanfare, but I've posted it anyway. Let me know if something is missing: icons or something. Hopefully someone beside myself will find it useful. :)

Download.

Sure i will find room for it, though if you have time you should make a new version with the chassis lowed. Nice though:goodjob:

Nice!!! :D Glad that someone is making deffence units to keep up with all the modern tanks beeing made :D Great Work!!

Looks really great! Gotta download it - and the graphics style is like CivIII - two thums up :goodjob:!

Originally posted by Effing
Looks really great! Gotta download it - and the graphics style is like CivIII - two thums up :goodjob:!

Originally posted by astrofreak
great work!! :cool: I like it and i´m downloading it!!:D

Thanks, guys. I see you're both new around here. Welcome. I even got post number one from Astrofreak, yes! It looks like I'll settle for Effing's sixth post--still good though.

Originally posted by Yoda Power
What will be your next projekt?

I'm thinking about the Challenger 2, but I'm not sure. It looks like it would be tough to make. But, it could be used for England and Scotland; I even read that there's a Challenger 2E being tested in Greece and Saudi Arabia. It could be a tank used by four civs, which would be nice. Anyway, I have Christmas parties for a couple of days and then New Year's so I may not have time for much creation.

Originally posted by zulu9812
Yes! Do the Challenger 2!

I'm worried about doing it. There's a strong desire for a Challenger 2, but people will want a nice looking unit. What if my unit is not dark-green enough or the treads look spindly? ;)

Thank you utahjazz7.:) It is a great unit. It will be a good addition to the game.

Top Bottom