Science Department- Queue Discussion's

Strider

In Retrospect
This is where you can discuss the Science Queue. I will also make any proposals for a queue change in this thread. I must ask that everyone does the same.

The current Science Department is located here

Here is my proposed queue(it includes all indust techs).

Medicine
Sanation
*Steam Power
*Industrialization
*Electricty
Communism
Espionage
*Scientic Method
The Corporation
Steel
Refining
*Atomic Theory
Combustion
*Electronics
*Mass Production
*Motorized Transportation
Radio
*Flight
(*Amphibious Warfare)
(*Advanced Flight)

* means that I hope to get it VIA trade. Parenthese means that I plan on skipping it and * parenthese means that I plan on skipping it but if the opptunity shows itself we should get it VIA trade(hopefully cheap to).

Comments are welcomed.

Stuck.... Scientific Method is already high enough..... Once we get electricity then we can get it.... I'm hoping to get it VIA trade.... Which hopefully means we will get it before we research nationalism etc.

Research NAtionalism Strider? It's usualy gotten as a free tech for scientific civilizations in this age. Isn't it?

Yes, we already have nationalism. I think we should put steam power and industrialization before sanitation. Sanitation can usually be gotten through trade more easily than either of those.

Originally posted by eyrei
Yes, we already have nationalism. I think we should put steam power and industrialization before sanitation. Sanitation can usually be gotten through trade more easily than either of those.

Eyrei.... I don't know about you, but I'd must rather get Steam Power and industrialization in this century.... Not 80 turns later.... We are currently research at 40 turns for each tech.... We aren't going to get jack crap by researching. I'm trying to go for the techs that AI doesn't go for much.... Then hopefully trade those for better techs and gold....

Also as I said.... It includes ALL indust techs :)

There is hopefully a good chance that we will switch to democracy around the time we actually finish researching medicine. At that point, we could research Industrialization ourselves after acquiring steam power through trade.

I am hoping that also, but last time I checked alot of people favored not changing.

Ok.... So here's my newest plan. We currently have a GL and right now I'm hoping to use that to get the TOE. So here we go:

Trade for Steam Power and Electricty while trying to research medicine. If the opptunity appears then buy medicine off an AI civ. Once avaible grab Scientific Method at ALL costs and rush the TOE. Use the TOE to get Industrlization and Replaceable Parts. Get The Corporation, Refining, Steel, Atomic Theory, Electronics, Combustion, and Mass Production VIA trade. Try to research ourselves Sanation, Communism, then Espionage. Then trade for Flight, Motorized Transportation, and radio to move to the next age. Once there we can try to research Advanced Flight ourselves while we trade for techs in the modern ages.

Slightly confusing I know, but what'd you guys think?

Top Bottom