• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Fast PBEM, though many players

Matrix

CFC Dinosaur
Retired Moderator
(Now that I posted my suggestion of speeding up a PBEM... :rolleyes: Read my sig. ;))

Who'd like to play a PBEM and will be prepared to play it every day at a set time?

I won't settler for less than 5 players, and still preferably 8. If we're spread enough over the world, it should be quite doable playing one turn a day.

I can play every day between 16:30 and 17:00 GMT. :)

Players (all times are GMT)
1. Isildurs Heir: 2:00-3:30 (Random)
2. Sashaddin: 3:30-5:00 (Random)
3. DogBoy: 5:00-8:00 (Random)
4. Plexus: 8:00-12:00 (Japan)
5. Matrix: 16:00-17:00 (Straland/Scandinavia)
6. Melifluous: 17:00-18:00 (Iroqouis)
7. WildFire444: 22:00-1:00 (Carthage)
8. jhigham: 1:00-2:00 (Ottomans)

Game closed

My time zone is -5 GMT. I can play my turns from 22:00 PM to 00:30 AM every weekday. So put me in for 3:00 to 5:30AM GMT. I am reliable and I want to be involved in a serious game too. Please count me in.

I am home from 3:00 EST to 10:00 everyday. I should be able to get in some turns if you want me :)

CARTHAGE if I am in.

Matrix - EXCELLENT writeup on how to order turns:goodjob:

I'd like to give it a go..

email: civ_gamer@yahoo.com
Random civ OK for me.
Time Zone: US/PST (I think it's -8GMT, but your example for L.A. shows -9, so I'm not completely sure:confused: )
I usually play around 6-10pm.

OK add me too... :rolleyes:

Could I please be the iroquois?

Email at the usual address..
For the record stevebroad2002@hotmail.com

Oh and I can play 17:00 - 1800 GMT...
(But its quite possible that I will play a turn whenever I get it...)
(I am in GMT, no difficult calculations for me :crazyeye: )

Yay! More games!

Melifluous

Originally posted by Isildurs Heir
Time Zone: US/PST (I think it's -8GMT, but your example for L.A. shows -9, so I'm not completely sure:confused: )
I think my example is incorrect.

But excellent you all. :D There's only one spot available now. I expected ERIKK and Plexus to respond too. Plexus even sent me a PM asking me to start a PBEM with only fast players. :confused:

Originally posted by Matrix
I expected ERIKK and Plexus to respond too.
No, sorry, I am in the mel vs erikk vs col vs anarres (4x2) and Erikk vs Anarres II and DDPP game and AO2B game + 2 "dead" games. And the new tournament season has started, expecting some administrative work from that too.

I think I will only step in a new 4x2 or a new E vs. A. None the less I follow all PBEM games currently. So, this one too! It's also fun to see other games develop (when they are well documented).

Thanks,
ERIKK

Err, I did the Math wrong. GMT -7 I'm available from 2400-0500.

Again I am flexible if necessary.

Ok! Game closed as all spots are filled. :)

We forgot to talk about what world. Any preferences? I always like a warm, wet and old planet. :)

Yeah but you're a sick little puppy :p

How about we just go full random on this ...

Raging Barbs?

Thats all I'd like to see in it...

They're fun ;)

Melifluous

Any settings is fine with me. The only thing I don't like is raging barbs. I'm a wimp when it comes to barbs.

Random is fine. I definately prefer old.

Temperate/Normal/Old is my general choice.

Top Bottom