Viv el Mexico!

LesCanadiens

Deity
I hope I got that right. My spanish is extremely rusty :crazyeye:

Anyways, after being banned for three days, I feel it is best to atone myself through releasing a new map!

Anyways, here it is!

Map of Mexico
Made with PTW version 1.14f
180x180
8 players

Special Notes
Rivers and Resources not placed accurately
Tundra along outer edge was frame of image I used
I am planning to make a Texas revolutionary scenario, so
if you want to use this map for something, please email
me at CloutierFan02@hotmail.com

Feedback would also be appreciated!

Attachments

• mexico.zip
    55.8 KB · Views: 299
Here's the screenshot.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 950
That was just a quirk with the image I used. I've updated the download so that that area is forest/grassland now. Sorry about that.

Can't believe I failed to notice something so obvious
Must be all the :beer:

I could, but I'm working on others right now, and have a couple of other requests on hold, so it will be quite a while.......:(

Thats All right planning on makin it my self since i found a website with its map but do you know where i can get a geographic map of it oh yeah and its que viva mexico

The rocky mountains look a bit strange as well, particularly in New Mexico and Texas. It isn't just a solid wall of mountains, there are alot of hills and such, and some areas are actually quite low in elevation (valleys). Having traveled through New Mexico and Colorado (which pertain to the map), those areas are too mountainous on this map.

Overall though, good job.

So, what you're saying is, I should intersperse the northern area, around the US border with hills and some plains to represent valleys? If you could give a little more dircetion I will re do it.

I wuld like a map of tha Dominican Republic that place is beatiful!:love:

Top Bottom