New Unit: Norman Knight

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
Self explainatory... I just linked the sounds to the original Horseman and they seem to fit rather well. Could also be used as the Rohorim (LoTR), as the culture seems to be similar to Viking which the Normans are descended from.

File:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/Norman_Knight.zip

Preview:

Attachments

• norman_knight_preview.gif
    norman_knight_preview.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 5,892
Yeah im the first to reply.

Looks cool

Edit- Kinboat would you be interestet in doing some more Medieval units?

Fantastic unit, Kinboat! The skill and talent that unit designers, such as yourself, have attained just blows me away. Having the artistic talent of a stump, myself, I am always amazed at what you create, Kinboat. Units like this add a great deal of interest to an ordinarily mediocre game. Thanks again.

I found my new enlgish UU :), great work!

Originally posted by zulu9812
Wouldn't this be better as the French UU?

I think the only country it would fit in as a UU would be Normandy, you can always use it as flavor for both england and france though.

I guess it depends on which Normans you are talking about, but you are right, these particular knights are more appropriate for the Normans before they made it too Britain.

That Knight you have in your unit request, the one that I posted and the one that I suggested use the Model below would be more appropriate for a British Norman Knight.
Combine this:

With this:

To get this:

What sort of units do you have in mind Yoda Power?
I am still working on the Balrog...
Thanks Kingpin... and everyone.

Top Bottom