New Unit: FARC

utahjazz7

Deity
This is the Cuban FARC. Sween can give the details and suggested stats, if he wishes. I don't know them. This is a conversion of the Dawa Soldier, so the animations are the same. "In-game," the colors aren't as saturated as they appear to be in the preview and FLICster. I don't know why not. Also, the civ-specific "epaulets," which are really just boxes, don't work so well. Perhaps they were too small. If someone wants to alter the storyboards so they work better, feel free. :)

Download.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :evil:

Combine this unit with my animated Fidel Leaderhead and you can now make a Cuban civilization!!! Maybe once Flavor of Europe scenario is done, I'll whip together a quick Mod with just Cuba added.

Stat Suggestions

Replaces: Guerilla
Cost: 9
Attack: 6
Defence: 6
Movement: 2
Ignore Move Cost: Jungle

Zulu, looks like I'm gana have to jump back on that Fidel king unit, eh?

Originally posted by LouLong
Hope you don't find a job anytime soon ;) :p

Thanks

Well, it's funny that you bring this up. Actually, I have an interview tomorrow to work at a photography studio.

Originally posted by sween32
Zulu, looks like I'm gana have to jump back on that Fidel king unit, eh?

yup :crazyeye:

just posting a preview of this unit's attack

Attachments

• farcattacka.gif
    farcattacka.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 4,838
I'm pretty sure it's FARC, but I guess I could be wrong. Did the Cubans even have a FARC though? Just wondering...

The FARC is a marxist revolutionary group fighting in a 3 way war in columbia in which all sides are fueled by drug money.

Top Bottom