Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Leave it alone

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Abstan

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Noldodan

2 years of waiting...
I would like to rename Delhi to Minas Alcar, which is Elvish for "Glorious Tower", in this case representing our victory over the treacherous Indians. Post comments here, and also help me with ideas for the province name in my province thread

:lol: Like I said before.. it sounds like "My Ulcer"...

Originally posted by Chieftess
:lol: Like I said before.. it sounds like "My Ulcer"...

It does sound like "My Ulcer" :lol:. I would rather name it to something other than Minas Alcar since it almost like an Austin Powers name joke. (Dont get me started with thoes ;) )

I like the name. Go for it!

But... I don't speak Elvish. :D (And it's kind of hard to tell from a vocabulary list...)

I always agree with renaming the captured cities to humiliate the defeated enemy (even if I hate LOTR).

Originally posted by Kennelly
I always agree with renaming the captured cities to humiliate the defeated enemy (even if I hate LOTR).

Ok, so maybe it's India who has the ulcer. ;)

Originally posted by Octavian X
Ulcer or no ulcer, I don't like renaming captured capitals. Another city may be fine, but the former capital of the Indian Empire should be respected...

I agree :). We should respect other civ's capitals. And I dont want to see another "Eklwhateverthataztecnameis" episode happening again :).

Originally posted by CivGeneral

I agree :). We should respect other civ's capitals. And I dont want to see another "Eklwhateverthataztecnameis" episode happening again :).

It's Eklektochtitlan!

what is the sense of having "leave it alone" and "no" as 2 options in this poll? Both mean the same...

You're right, dis. I will combine the results from those answers in the final analyzation.

Originally posted by Noldodan

It's Eklektochtitlan!

I know, I am just trying to make a joke out of it ;)

Poll is now over, with a vote of 9 for renaming and 7 against, thus Dehli will be renamed to Minas Alcar. Thank you for your support.

Top Bottom