New Unit: Skeleton Warrior

Kindred72

Vampire

Attachments

• swattackpreview.gif
    swattackpreview.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 2,697
There is a slight overlap with his attack animation. but, it's nothing major.

Death preview

Attachments

• swdeathpreview.gif
    swdeathpreview.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 2,669
Nice work again! Kindred, can you make more fantasy units? Ogre, Troll, more undeads etc. You are a decent unit maker now like Kinobat! :)

The skeleton is top! Do you have any plans to create more fantasy units that are sea-based or airborne such as sea serpents, kraken or harpies, bone dragons . . . that kind of thing.

Good work once again though, Kindred. The quality of your work is first class. I just wish I could do unit animations as good as you guys.

Love it!
Keep 'em coming.

Kindred, would you like some sound mixes for the skeleton warrior?

<-------- happy c0w!

Nice unit! Is a pile of bones possible for death? I suppose it may be hard to create such a death anim.

Originally posted by c0wg0esm00
<-------- happy c0w!

Nice unit! Is a pile of bones possible for death? I suppose it may be hard to create such a death anim.

I tried. I couldn't do it
I don't think it's possible to detatch body parts in poser. If it is, I don't know how to do it.

Very nice unit, Kindred, it looks well cool :goodjob: :goodjob: :)

Yep yep, I was thinking Evil Dead/Army of Darkness myself, hehe. Would love to see someone design an Ash unit with the chainsaw attachment for his arm :)

Find me an Ash model for poser and i'll make it. I tried to find one but couldn't, I might even be able to do it with just a chainsaw model.

Top Bottom