Dr Alimentado vs anarres

anarres

anarchist revolutionary
I have challenged Dr Alimentado, a long-time lurker (and my brother) to a match.

Game Settings

Dr Alimentado - emporer level, 2 settlers
anarres - deity level, 1 settler
AI - Deity
Standard map
Not islands
Everything else random

Here is my Spoiler Thread.

Welcome Dr!

Question, why don't you guys just do a hotseat game or something like that? If this actually a PBEM?

Originally posted by WildFire444
Welcome Dr!

Question, why don't you guys just do a hotseat game or something like that? If this actually a PBEM?
I don't want to travel for 4 hours for every turn! :mischief:

So I forgot :p

Of course, if both live in the same place and have flexible schedules, why don’t you jus play online in a si-move game?

Because *someone* doesn't have broadband! :eek:

We have played to turn 69, I have updated my spoiler thread.

As soon as Dr Alimentado has the world map I will post a minimap here.

:mwaha: mwahaha

**NEWSFLASH**

Spanish warrior disturbs Mongol border guards.

A lone spanish warrior today threw mongol-spanish relations into turmoil by 'appearing' inside mongol territory. The warrior had apparently been deported from chinese territory into a small 2-tile no-mans land somewhere inside the mongol heartland.

The diplomatic row began when instead of seeking permission to return home the disorientated warrior instead ventured north into mongol territory near Rouen. After a flurry of high level diplomatic negotiations the spanish apologised and where graciously given permission to move south out of mongol territory.

A spanish spokesman said "he was confused and thought he'd just get his bearings by ascending the nearest hill, no harm was meant."

Political commentators speculated the angry Mongol response was due to a number of nearby Mongol cities being completely unguarded whatsoever.

As to why the chinese deported him in that exact spot is unknown, the chinese government refused to comment but some sources speculated that "they love a good joke".

turn 157 - we make a tech deal, I buy Chem off anarres:

anarres says:
Dr Alimentado says:
600 + gpt?
anarres says:
how much can you afford per turn? we don't need to do a 20-turn deal
anarres says:
if you can pay 40gpt for 10 turns that will suffice
Dr Alimentado says:
deal
anarres says:
can you post this to the open thread please?
Dr Alimentado says:
600 this turn, 40 gold for ten turns after this yeah?
anarres says:
ok
Dr Alimentado says:
(y)
Dr Alimentado says:
ill post it yeah
anarres says:
it's turn 157, so send and accept 600 in 157, and 40 each turn from 158 until and including 167
Dr Alimentado says:
yep

Here are some pics:

Score:

Power:

Culture

And things have 'kicked off' now...

The world is at war. China was originally allied with Dr Alimentado agianst me, but now they have an MA with me agianst Dr A. :mischief:

Now we have a common border I thought it a good idea to ban 'progressive settling' (where you can get a chain of cities going to get anywhere along roads in 1 turn).

anarres says:
you can not disband a city and found a new one in the 8 surrounding tiles the same turn
anarres says:
refounding in the same tile is ok
Dr Alimentado says:
ok

Top Bottom