New Units: Goblin Archer & Spearman

embryodead

Caliph

Attachments

• gobarcher_prev.gif
    gobarcher_prev.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 3,091
Originally posted by mrtn
Damn, now I have to rework the tech tree again :( ;)

wait 2-3 days because i will be posting 2 more units for goblinoid army (simple orc warrior and wolf chariot) :)

Originally posted by Kal-el
is it possible to get human flesh toned versions of these units as well? I think they might work well for South East Asian civs.
and africa.

I won't re-render them just for skin-tones (I'd rather do such unit from scratch, if you have any certain request) but they should be very easy to convert with palette-editing (just switch all greens to another skin color) if anyone wants to try it...

Kindred72, your goblin was brown iirc :p I'm not saying it should be green, but being a Warhammer Battle fan I prefer very green, "cartoonish" goblins :)

Originally posted by embryodead

Kindred72, your goblin was brown iirc :p I'm not saying it should be green, but being a Warhammer Battle fan I prefer very green, "cartoonish" goblins :)

Well, They Started out green... Stupid pallettes!:mad:

cool lill dude...now if you could do the Alcanti fellowship....

Alcanti? They're dogs of war aren't they? I don't see a way how you can use unique mercenaries, unless in a scenario when you have 1 unit and can't build more. I might just give some sort of non-human merc unit for Tilea & Estalia.

Great Units

I'm getting a "can't find goblin_spearman.ini" error message. Although I'm new to adding downloaded units I've had success with others such as your warg rider, but for some reason I'm getting this. Can you explain????

Originally posted by PTB
Great Units

I'm getting a "can't find goblin_spearman.ini" error message. Although I'm new to adding downloaded units I've had success with others such as your warg rider, but for some reason I'm getting this. Can you explain????

You get error because you misspelled the filename. It is named "Goblin Spearman.INI" (with space, not underscore).

Top Bottom