New Unit: ORK Bignz

Klyde182

Prince
The ORK Bignz is the Ork swordman unit. The bignz are bigger version of an Ork Warrior. You see Orks Countinue to Grow throughout thier lives. How big they has nothing to do with what or how much the eat, but more with thier status. The more Important they get the bigger they grow and the tougher & more important they become. Only when an Ork runs up against a bigger, tougher and meaner Ork who firmly puts him in his place does he stop growing. Amongst greenskins biggest is always the best!

Here's the big bully for the most part finished......
Ork Bignz Download

Attachments

• bignz default.gif
    bignz default.gif
    77.2 KB · Views: 2,136
Sorry, but this really doesn't look like a Warhammer orc. The problem with any kind of a Warhammer mod is that the miniatures are very specific - colour changes of human models just won't do.

Here's an ingame view....
I like to thank Embro, Bobisback, aaglo & Vuldacon for all the help you guy gave me in building this unit....Thank you guys :worshp:

Attachments

• bobbob2.jpg
    bobbob2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,985
Originally posted by zulu9812
Sorry, but this really doesn't look like a Warhammer orc. The problem with any kind of a Warhammer mod is that the miniatures are very specific - colour changes of human models just won't do.
Yeah Zulu I know its not exactly GW Orc but with limited software & under developed 3D skills I have, it's the best I can do right now. I just took Embryos' earlier Orc units and Applied it to Yaniv's Trible Warrior, thus to create an Ork with a choppa/sword Warrior.. :)

Originally posted by zulu9812

I'm working on some various Orc units and seeing as I play Warhammer Fantasy Battles they will mostly be Warhammerish.

But, it will be awhile before I finish them.

Here's a render of the Orc model I'm working from. This is him trying to describe an airplane to the Orc Shamans...........

Attachments

• _orc.gif
    _orc.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,337
Originally posted by GhengisFarb

I'm working on some various Orc units and seeing as I play Warhammer Fantasy Battles they will mostly be Warhammerish.

But, it will be awhile before I finish them.

Here's a render of the Orc model I'm working from. This is him trying to describe an airplane to the Orc Shamans...........

:)

The unit of Klyde182 could be used as saruman's savage mens ..

I like your project Ghengisfarb ....:goodjob:

Will you update your internet home page soon ? I'm sad no more to find your great leaders ... Perhaps you can add downloads for the Poser models you created ?...

:goodjob: Your creations have the first place in my library:worship:

:D

Originally posted by frenchman

Will you update your internet home page soon ? I'm sad no more to find your great leaders ... Perhaps you can add downloads for the Poser models you created ?...
I'm having issues with my webhost. They have reduced the transfer rate and my uploads are timing out. I am trying to get it resolved as I have a lot of stuff to upload.

Top Bottom