NEW UNIT: English Pikeman

embryodead

Caliph

Attachments

• 11.gif
    11.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 4,724
Great! Are the blue parts civ-specific? Makes a great "Man at Arms"!!!!!

thank you very much:goodjob:

edit-i just realiced that I wrote the exact same thing as zulu, what a coincidence:ack:

Yeah, my first thought when I saw the attack animation is that maybe this guy is the "Pikeman of Looovve". He's got a little bit of a thrust in the hips, but its cool nonetheless... :lol:

Good job, embryodead.

REALLY nice unit, but the hips are a bit funny as so many has said. Not worth to change anything though, but he should have have moved his "upper body" along... Do not think of it though, do another unit instead... Like the very same man with different weapons: crossbow for instance - would that be too much of a hazzle?

And it is also very nice to include the pedia icons... Takes time finding a decent picture if they are not included.

There are just too many good units out there, don't know where to put them all... a bit of a headache... And I just HAVE to use them... no time to play - just keep adding units...

Thats because its the first time I used Inverse Kinematics (a feature of Poser that allows to move figure's hip while having his feet stick to the ground)... guess I will be more cautious when using it again...

Originally posted by embryodead
Thats because its the first time I used Inverse Kinematics (a feature of Poser that allows to move figure's hip while having his feet stick to the ground)... guess I will be more cautious when using it again...
Maybe you can (next time, as Risbinroch said) make him move his head also. If he moves his head as much as the hips it would look better. I think. And I still don't know anything about poser. :)

Top Bottom