Greeks: Sci/Comer
UU- Hoplite 1/3/1
Embasy: No
Military Size

Egypt: Relig/Ind
UU- War Chariot 2/1/2
Embasy: No
Military Size

A Carthage : A Carthage-esque civilization is a bitter enemy of ours. We will not stop until we destroy this civ. They are our sworn enemy, and they deserved it. They have either attacked us or done something horrible against us.

A Jerusalem: A Jerusalem type civilization is a civ which has become victim of our might. We take them over, sometimes without reason.

A Gaul : A long term enemy. Similar to a Carthage, but this involves advance plans with multiple fronts and a larger amounts of units. We may not necessarily destroy this civ.

An Italia - A constant ally. We just seem to like these guys. We would, normally, help them out. We get them on our side in most wars.

A Persia - We are yet to kill these guys. We are at peace with them, but who knows when it may break?

A Goth- This nation we get along with, now. We dont know what will happen if we turn the other way on them, but we hope it wont result in the Middle Ages.

Even tough noone ever asked me to be deputy I seem to have gotten the job. Thats just a good thing tough :D .

Ill try to come up with a suggestion on a enemy clasification when I get a little more invilved in the game. As I have just come back from vacation I need to get into all of this first :D

BTW: Congrats with the election result :D

Originally posted by Sir John
Even tough noone ever asked me to be deputy I seem to have gotten the job. Thats just a good thing tough :D .
You placed second in the FA elections, therefore, you became deputy.

Top Bottom