Term 3 - Quirinal Province

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Welcome to Quirnial Province! I, Bootstoots, am your governor, and Bacon King is the Deputy Governor. Enjoy your stay!

Currently, we have nine cities. The provincial borders haven't been defined yet but are generally considered to be the part of the peninsula that the cities are on. We need three more mayors, so if you're at all interested, sign up here!

This is the list of mayors and the cities they govern:
Bootia - Bacon King
Gingerbread City - D'yer Mak'er
Yet Another City - zorven
South Bootia - Gainy Bo
DePaolo - Civanator
PDX III - vacant, needs a mayor
Shaitan - vacant, needs a mayor
Cold Harbor - vacant, needs a mayor
Malvern Hill - deshelbr

Here is a map (please note that the border actually extends slightly to the north of what is shown here, update to come soon):

Umm, this should be moved to the GOvernment forums ;).

Civanator; am I such a bad Governor you are looking for another province to be deputy in or am I such a good Governor you like to get a double kick out of being Deputy; :)

Rik

P.S. what is this thread about ? definig borders, no. Appointing official; no. I give up, please tell me.

Originally posted by Rik Meleet
P.S. what is this thread about ? definig borders, no. Appointing official; no. I give up, please tell me.
This is the Quirnial (please correct me if I was wrong on spelling) Province thread. I was planning on resigning but will stay on board as no action was taken. The borders have not been defined yet but are considered to include the cities of Bootia and Gingerbread City on the peninsula.

Governor Bootstoots,

Here are the provincial borders to the North, as defined in a previous poll on the borders of Aventine. As you can see there are currently 3 cities in your province :)

I will start a thread immediately on placement of the Southern border in relationship to the new city build plan.

P.S. Glad you're staying! :)

If you want to be a mayor, and/or be a candidate for Deputy Governor, apply here! Mayors will be assigned at a first-come, first-served basis for the moment, though I will probably institute a provincial politics system shortly.

Id like to be a candadate for deputy governer, and mayor of Bootia. (If you want to be mayor there because its your namesame, I'll take Gingerbread City.)

I would like to be a member of a provincial politics system. Ill be like a State Senator Like Joe Leberman of Conneticut :D

Bacon king, Bootia it is. You are on the roster of mayors, and will be a candidate for Deputy Governor.

Also, CG, I was thinking more like having a citizen roster and maybe voting on mayors in the future, though for right now, I'm still appointing. Perhaps I could set up a Provincial Senate or something.

ok then. I'll make a city thread sometime later today.

When will the "nominations" for deputy governer stop and we vote?

I'm planning on having them stop tomorrow morning, when a poll will be set up. The 48 hours part was added in a post edit yesterday morning.

What about Tula and the other Aztec city? Shouldn't they be in the city list too?

Originally posted by Bootstoots
The province is to be called Quirnial. The deputy governor will be chosen in a vote after 48 hours. Civanator is already a candidate.

I thought I was a candadate too!
you should make a candidate list.

bacon king - I just made a candidate list, and Tula and Teayo haven't officially been added, they may become part of a fifth province.

Also, I would like some build queue advice for Bootia, if you don't mind.

i'll give you some as soon as I can download the latest save file, right now im having trouble downloading anything past the 410 AD save (the zip files are empty)

btw, I made a bootia thread.

Governor Bootstoots,

I would like to see some culture in Tula and Teayo soon, if possible. That is only if you have jurisdiction over those cities, of course.

Your friendly Culture Minister,
Plexus

Top Bottom