Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 Foxbat

snsfro

Warlord
OKAY, here it is!!! This is probably the best (and my favorite) of my recent additions! A little while ago, I mad a "MiG-31 Foxhound". Well, I have to admit, looking back on that unit I have to admit that it sucks. That is why I have made this unit! It is easily 10 times better than the original, and it uses modeling rather than cut and paste! This was made because of CivGeneral's request and if he wants better, i dare someone to try! This is just too good (despite "boring" attack animations where there are no flips or barrel rolls or Maverick missiles)!!!

This was built as a high-altitude interceptor that was supposed to be used to intercept the XB-70 Valkrie Bomber, it is the fastest fighter on the planet, and its top speed is mach 3.2.
Even though this unit is a MiG-25, it could easily pass as a MiG-31 because the miG-25 and MiG-31 look the same (besides the upgraded engines)!!!
Here's the best one of my units yet:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/Foxbat.zip

Attachments

• mig25.jpg
    mig25.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,059
It could use more detail but it's not like i could do better,

BTW how do you make them i know how to install but i don't know of any soft ware that can do that. If you know of one please tell me.

This unit hasn't been touched in a year. Good luck getting changes on it!

Top Bottom