• Economics

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Navigation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Our current Tech Path will take us into the research of Democracy. After that we have 5 Options to choose from, almost all of them new. They are:

Gunpowder
Music Theory
Free Artistry
Economics
Navigation

Please choose only one of the Options as this is not a multiple choice poll.

This poll will remain open for 7 days. If information is needed from this poll prior to it's closing, ie., Democracy has been researched, then the DP may take the leading vote-getter from this poll at that time to place in the Tech Path after Democracy.

Discussion can be found here and here.

I think we really need Smith, now. It would help all of our departments, one way or another.

I agree and have also voted for Economics.

I also voted for Mr. Smith :D

Yeah, Economics outright as long as a city can be found soon to pre-build "Smith's" in and there is long-term support from the president and governor for it.

Right now we only have 5 Harbors so the discount on maintenance wouldn't be that much, but as we move overseas (and through Houston) this might become significant.

And, of course, Smith's is one of those wonders that might set Rome off on a Golden Age. With so many zero-culture cities around, this could be an obvious long-term goal for one of them.

I think Gunpowder is only an option if we all agree we are in a hurry to wipe out our neighbors.

And it looks like Economics is a winner here. A new Poll for the Tech to research after Economics will go up Monday, 7/28.

Top Bottom