AM10- Race to the New World

u guys wanna be england, france, spain, rome, germany, greece, persia, ottomans or arabs?

Moderator Action: NewDestroyer, I had deleted your extra posts as you had requested. Have a nice day!
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

France is good for me... Or how about China as an alternative... approach things from a different angle?

If we do end up being France, and we do something about the default colour.... Please... I don't want to be a pink team!

I wish there was a way to set domination victory to: have 33% of the New World (or 50%?)

I'm easy on the actual victory, although I don't think we should aim for a 20k. Doesn't really suit the game setup in my opinion.

Russia may be able to gain quite a bit of land, but most of it is highly unproductive in the early years, restricted to size 2 or 3 due to the high levels of tundra etc. Remember also that the old world is likely to be pretty busy if the new world is empty from the start. We'll need to expand fast and take advantage of early contacts if we're in Europe.

Are we planning an FP/palace in the New World? It'd be great if we could pull one off just inland of the East coast of the US.

Also, Amarisan, are you going to randomize resources? Or keep them as they are?

It would be fun if we could set the domination victory like that.
All the americas:confused: Okay:goodjob:
What level will it be? Monarch, Emperor?

I don't know but I haven't won at emperor so this could be the first.

Emperor level is fine for me.

How many civs are we gonna have "locally"? If we play with Spain, Germany, Rome, The Celts, England and Greece, that makes Europe pretty darn busy at the start? I'd prefer to at least leave out 1 or 2 of these civs.

Rome and Celts out if you ask me, maybe Greece or Ottomans also (another one stays)

Top Bottom