New Star Wars Unit: Imperial Snow-Trooper

TheMorpheus

Welcome to the real world
The Imperial Snow-Trooper, the infantry of the empire for very cold environments. You have seen them during the invasion of the ice planet "Hoth".
The new version of that unit is now finished. The heavy Snow-Trooper will be one of my next units.

The old version:

The new version

Here the two versions:
Download Version 1
Download Version 2.1

Any preview in game?

You are right Wyrmshadow, I tried to create a Snow Trooper with a e-web cannon, but I never got a cool animation from the trooper, which carries the e-web to this one which fires the e-web.

It was a little bit frustrating :cry: and so I decided to make a normal one.

Perhaps I will try a second version of the Snow Trooper a heavy Snow Trooper, with your stuff.
The preview of the e-web version you can find here.

You can send the models to aschwermer@web.de and I will try my best ;)

Thanks

Thanks for the models Wyrmshadow. I read the tutorial thread and found some suggestions and help for 3D modeling with tools like OpenFX. Sometimes ago, I found a good Snow-Trooper 3D model. Now I will create a new version of the standard Snow-Trooper; before I start the Snow-Trooper with the e-web.

Here a first simple preview of the version 2.0

In this sample only the head and the arms are parts of the rough skeleton. The final version will be better animated ;)

This unit looks great i'm a big star wars fan so any star wars units are welcome looks great so far can't wait to see more :goodjob:

I had started making this too but yours is really good. Better than mine.

Originally posted by Warmaster
I finished an admiral ackbar king unit but it's too big to post.:mad: :mad:

Use the upload system.

I just have one question: why do you even NEED a snowtrooper?

to answer your question, some mods need these things called units, and they're kinda essential. Now, would you please stop bumping the threads? Seriously, just please look at when it was posted and you would notice the fact that it's been here for a while.
If you do bump a thread, please post something that is worth reading, not some cynical remark that we could do without.
:sniper::ar15::bump:

Top Bottom