Term 6 - Cælian Province: Land of the Pharaohs

zorven

12,000 Suns
Welcome to Cælian Province. Cælian was established during Term 5 after the conquest of Egypt. There has been much reconstruction done since those times, and the former citizens of Egypt are becoming proud, productive citizens of Fanatica.

Cælian is bordered on the northeast by Greece and on the southeast by the Aztecs. Our southwest border is shared by Aventine Province.

Cælian Government:
Capital = Thebes
Governor = zorven
Deputy Governor = this position is vacant

Here you will find the archives from the Term 5 governorship of Fier Canadian.

The cities within Cælian and their mayors:
Code:
[URL=http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65347]Alexandria[/URL]		TerminalMan90
Asyut			-
Byblos			-
Giza			-
Heliopolis		conehead234
Hieraconpolis		-
Memphis			-
River Crossing		-
Thebes			ravensfire
Walnut Creek		-
Nirvana			-

1818 AD

Build Queues & Laborer Instructions
Code:
Alexandria	Hospital	Harbor		Granary
Asyut		University	Police Station  Colosseum
Byblos		Wealth			
Heliopolis	Wealth			
Hieraconpolis	Granary		Research Lab    Police Station
Giza		Factory   	Mass Transit
Memphis		Wealth			
Nirvana		Bank		Research Lab	
River Crossing	Wealth			
Thebes		Wealth			
Walnut Creek	Bank		University	University

Worker Request
Asyut: Irrigate NEE, 2SE

1818 AD

Mayors:

Please note the Military Advisor does not want additional military units to be produced. I have removed them from the current build queues.

Please post any changes you would like to the build queues, laborer assignments, or worker requests soon.

Your Governor,

zorven

I would like to welcome TerminalMan90 as the new Mayor of Alexandria. I look forward to working with him and am sure that Alexandria will be well cared for under his tenure.

Thank you Governor Zorven for the warm welcome. :D

Zorven, please refer to the Alexandria city thread Alexandria city for instructions for post 1715 worker assignment. Let's get that riot under control and get the workers back to work! :mad:

Sheesh! One day as Mayor, and all he11 breaks loose.

--T90

Dear Mayors:

The Military advisor has requested of us to build 3 transports. I have also volunteered us to build a settler unit. My plan is to have Alexandria change its current production to build one transport. Giza will finish its bank and build 2 transports. Thebes will finish its Police Station and build 1 settler.

Please post here if you have any comments regarding this plan.

Governor,

Please change production to Transport in support of operation Steal Spice.

I will update my build queue to reflect this objective change.

Alexandria rallies to support Fanatica and this important operation.

Mayor of Alexandria,
TerminalMan90

--T90

Build queues have been updated in the post above.

Governor,

Please change production to Transport in support of operation Steal Spice.

I will update my build queue to reflect this objective change.

Alexandria rallies to support Fanatica and this important operation.

Mayor of Alexandria,
TerminalMan90

--T90

I am thinking of renaming the cities in Cælian in honor of prominant citizens in Fanatica's history (read: from the City List). What are your thoughts?

My Lord Governor,

My thanks for keeping an eye on Thebes during my travel home. It's nice to finally reach home to stay!

I saw the queue you have posted for Thebes for the next turn chat, and would like to suggest the following changes.

Current: Police Station; Settler; Courthouse; Wealth

Proposed: Courthouse; Settler; Airport; Fighter; Fighter; Wealth

-- Ravensfire

I don't think we should rename cities in Caelian. Let's let them keep their old Egyptian names...it will display our victory over them better and will retain some semblence of Egyptian culture in Fanatica.

Zorven,

While the riots continue in Alexandria, it is hard to get exact numbers, but I believe that my citizens are not in support of a name change of Alexandria to honor some unknown dignitary from conquering Fanatica.

In order to facilitate peace and happiness, I urge you reconsider renaming the conquered cities.

TerminalMan90, Mayor of the ancient (and proud) Alexandria

Domestic request to Governors

1) To the Governor of Capitoline:
Place immediately the SETI-programm in front of Gorina's queue

2) To the Governors of the Provinces in which the cities of group A (Skunkworks, Bootia, New Jedina, Iron Hills, Go Home Xerxes and Persian Landing): Make a happyness-generating building As Soon As Possible.

3) To the Governors of the Provinces in which the cities of group B (Nar Shaddaa, Thebes, PDX III, Malvern Hills, Thebes and Noshuret): Put a happyness-generating building somewhere down the line of your buildqueues, if the city is still growing.

Mayor Ravensfire,

Thanks for checking in :) I will have an updated queue up shortly. Please note that I will not build military units without the approval of the Military Leader. Therefore, I have not included the fighters. Also, I have requested some workers to mine the plains in the south. This will bring your cities production over 80 per turn and put Thebes in contention to assist in the consturction of spacecraft parts. Please advise of any more recommendations.

Public Notice: The build queue above has been updated.

Governor zorven,

Thanks for the update!

Per the request from Domestic, please queue a Coloseum between the Research Lab and the Airport. This should only take 2 turns to complete, and will help keep more citizens happy. Perhaps with some luxuries, we may have all citizens happy, resulting in a WLTKD!

I also have a worker request. Please have the tile immediately north of the city Mined. It will increase the production of the city. As the city is already working all the tiles it can, the loss of the food is insignificant.

Also, as Mayor of Thebes I am also looking to improve my city. I would suggest pulling the forest out of the control of Walnut Creek, and placing it under the control of Thebes. Then, mine the plains S SW of Thebes. I would like to see the Forest cut down, and mined. This should result in Thebes reaching near 90 shields of production! Walnut Creek would drop from 2 to 1.

Our factories here are ready for any spaceship parts! If we are building an Airport at the time we discover any technologies resulting in SS parts, I do request an immediate switch!

Thanks!
-- Ravensfire, Mayor of Thebes

Mayors,

To date, I have had only 2 mayors involved in this province. If the remaining mayors do not get involved, you will be fired.

Your Governor,

zorven

Ahhhhhh conehead runs and hides. I've been busy helping with two provenices so i didn't have time to post a queue for heliopolis

Top Bottom