• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Leaderhead: General Robert E. Lee

sween32

The Worthless
I know the first thing people who didn't pay attention to the previews are going to say. "He wasn't the leader!" Well this is what I have to say to you: :p, so there! Davis is boring, deal with it. ;)

Have fun! Can't wait to see him used! :D

DOWNLOAD GENERAL LEE!

Attachments

• leepreviews.jpg
    leepreviews.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,256
Beautiful, sween, beautiful... How on earth can you make these leaderheads so good? After finishing Gustaf and Dalai Lama, who do you plan on working on? Would you ever take some... um... suggestions?

BTW, the link on your site is messed up. When you click download for General Lee, it brings you back to the main Casperfusion site. Just wanted to let you know... I kind of want to download it.

thanks, leon! :D i might take some... um... suggestions. but Gustaf is a long way from being completed, and i'm also still in the hunt for more clothes for Dalai.

link fixed.

In that case... here's a few ideas for when u have spare time (as if any of us actually do)

Simon Bolivar It would be cool for an Imperialism Mod that I'm sort of working on.
Queen Victoria Aside from being the monarch who ruled the longest in the United Kingdom, she is a woman, and we need more women in the game.
Maria Theresa Maria Theresa (of the Austrians) would be a nice addition as well.
Napoleon Jo has gotta go! Oh my gosh, she was never even a political leader. It's kind of a waste to have her there, IMHO.

BTW, you don't actually have to take this post seriously... it's just me releasing my CIV3 frustrations. It's still nice to know that someone out there might actually be listening. :D

I've always been interested in making leaders for civs that are not in the game. So, out of what you've posted, I am interested in your Maria Theresa proposal. It would be nice to make a woman again. There's so many clothes out there for women, and so few for men.

Very cool leaderhead! Guess I'll have to make an american civil war scenario for my mod pack, or find some other use for this guy! Is it era specific?

And I agree with Leon's comments about Joan, Napoleon would be so much better as the french leader!

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Good job on a great leader. He was just on the wrong side. That's General Lee to you sir!

sween-
Do u plan to make a Ulysses Grant leaderhead? It would be a nice counterpart to this one. You and Piernik are the two bes leaderhead creators ever! :goodjob::thumbsup::goodjob:

sween, it looks very good, one criticism though. The eyes look a little too recessed into the head to me to look very natural.

But other then that, I'm with th others, VERY nice!

I'd also make his hair a little grayer, but otherwise extremely good. He was in his mid-late 50s during the War of Northern Aggression (the time most likely to make a good scenario using him). Nearly every portrait and photo of him has white hair.

Warpstorm---

I think all of those photos are black&white photos... :) And as yellow is know to be in the lighter side of the spectrum ;)

I'll say, that's the artistic freedom (and perhaps a youger version of General Lee ;) )

The photos, yes. The paintings, though, are in full color. He had dark hair in his younger days. Some of the early portraits show him with a mustache and no beard and this one even shows him with long sideburns.

Originally posted by leon236
Simon Bolivar It would be cool for an Imperialism Mod that I'm sort of working on.

Utahjazz has already made a "Hispanic" leaderhead who's industrial age flic fits the purposes very, very, well.

Queen Victoria Aside from being the monarch who ruled the longest in the United Kingdom, she is a woman, and we need more women in the game.

Why? Most people would put Elizabeth ahead of her, and if you disagree, then simply go into the editor and change the name from "Elizabeth" to "Victoria". And adding more women to the game? How would that work. Replace an existing civ's female leaderhead with another female leaderhead?

Maria Theresa Maria Theresa (of the Austrians) would be a nice addition as well.

It would an utter waste of time for Sween. Firaxis was going to include Austria as the "8th" civ in the upcoming expansion, but couldn't because of the 31 civ limit. Still, if you buy Conquests, you'll have an Austrian leaderhead, Unique Unit, and King Unit, as an extra. It would be like Sween making an Arabic leaderhead after Play the World came out.

Napoleon Jo has gotta go! Oh my gosh, she was never even a political leader. It's kind of a waste to have her there, IMHO.

I agree that Joan of Arc has to go, but why would you focus on replacing leaderheads for current civs, when you can make a much more worthwhile leaderead for a completely different civ.

That said, here's my list of leaderheads Sween should be working on :D (after he get's done with the Tibetan and Swedish ones of course):

Name: Mansa Musa
Civ: the Mali
Traits: Religious, Commercial
Unique Unit: Malinke Rider (Horseman)
Why: Chimtot did make a leaderhead of Mansa Musa, but it simply wasn't that good to be honest. The lighting was way off, and the conquered pic was done in paint. Mansa Musa is the most important african leader left out, and would make a great addition to any game. It would also make both DYP and TETurkahan's TOT, more complete.

Name: Sitting Bull
Civ: the Sioux
Traits: Militaristic, Expansionist
Unique Unit: Sioux Archer (Longbowman)
Why: Everyone's been *****ing about having more Native American civilizations. True, C3C will give us the Inca and Mayans, but a lot of people want to see the Sioux, a civilization that was featured in Civ2 and deserves to be in just as much as the Iriqouis.

Name: Louis I
Civ: Hungary
Traits: Militaristic, Religious
Unique Unit: Magyr (Medieval Infantry)
Why: Along with the Poles, for whom Piernik has made an amazing leaderhead, the Hungarians are the other missing European civ. With these guys added in, Europe would truly be complete.

Name: Some sort of SouthEast Asian leader
Civ: Some sort of SouthEast Asian Civilization
Traits: Some sort of SouthEast Asian Civilization's Traits
Unique Unit: Some sort of SouthEast Asian Unique Unit
Why: We need a SouthEast Asia civ. Nuff said.

And fix Robert E's hair :)

Top Bottom