New Unit: Cold One Knight

embryodead

Caliph
I'll be posting some new units from WH-Mod in the upcoming days (also the mod itself). Here's the 1st one: Cold One Knight (a dark elven unit, wearing a helmet and shield he got from Kinboat :) ). Other units are more usable...

Download:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads5/coldone.zip

Attachments

• pre_coldone.gif
    pre_coldone.gif
    46 KB · Views: 5,075
Originally posted by computerdude113
Is that a dino he's riding?
Can you take the elven rider off?

Yep it's a raptor, but taking the rider off is the same work as making a new unit from scratch... I have additional dark elven infantry units on my list, but they have to wait for their time...

Cute?!? It's downright beautiful :)

Amazing work.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hmm: It seems the Dark elves look very similiar to the Shadow Elves of Mystara. (Shadow Elves are not Drow in that world).

Awesome unit looks great i don't use these type of units much but I'm going to find a spot for this one for sure :goodjob:

Great looking unit!

It's linked to sounds of PTW Raptor (the one from extras folder), so it's illegal to post them.

If I'm not horribly mistaken,
Cold one rider (the saurus version of this unit) is included in Warhammer 2 - mod (see the "Complete Modpacs" -forum, WH2-mod should be on page one)

You are not horribly mistaken, aaglo. I have snatched that one from the mod. Which is great btw ED!

Top Bottom