New Units: High & Dark Elf Cavalry

embryodead

Caliph
These are 2 varations of simple (4 flics) elven cavalry. Important: High Elf Cavalry has no civ-colours, sorry. I couldn't make them look good with sky blue in "normal" way (it's high elven colour both in my mod and LotM). Dark Rider will look only good with dark civ-colours.

Download High Elf Cavalry:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads5/highelf_cavalry.zip

Attachments

• pre_hecav.gif
    pre_hecav.gif
    28.7 KB · Views: 5,321

Attachments

• darkrider-run_0001.gif
    darkrider-run_0001.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 5,161
Both look great :)

Thanks :) and sorry I forgot about the shields :blush: (they're also from Kinboat's units, I wanted to have consistent army) EDIT: and the paldrons too :crazyeye:

Your mod is making me drool uncontrollably.
:beer:
You are raising the standard around here for fantasy mods you know. :worship:
I hope my mod is as nice. :sad: Maybe if I could get those Gnolls. Then I just won't be another :sheep:!

Speaking as a horse lover (and someone who actually used to teach riding).. the horses are beautifully done. :D And the riders aren't bad either. ;)

Awesome! From the posture of High Elven horseman, to the hood of the Dark Elven one, they are perfect:D!
:worship:

nice unit, i like the shield :) such minute details...awesome job

Originally posted by The Last Conformist
With those curved swords they look a bit more, well, 'eastern' than I would expect from (tolkienesque) elves. Possibly a problem for mod-makers.

For which ones? The ones that make Tolkien mod actually posted here, no one complained about the sword. Maybe because its shape is exactly like it should be :rolleyes: The 3D model of the sword I used is actually called "Elven Sword" - so I'm not the only one who expects elven craft to have more variety than medieval european blades.

Top Bottom