C3C Tech Tree Poster and Reference

Looks great, do you have any intention on making a tree for the conquests too?

Kuratko,

Thank you so much for the tech tree. :thumbsup:

Someone has asked you if you are going to do tech trees for all the Conquest scenarios. That would be wonderful for us. However I realize that is a lot to expect.

Also, is there a way you could do 4 pages instead of 2 and make things a little bigger? (rubbing eyes and squinting...)

Anyway, beggars can't be choosers, and whatever you offer is really appreciated. :)

stwils

So now Advanced flight does not require Flight? That would be... odd. Also, doesn't Feudalism enable a new government now?

Originally posted by Kuratko
For those interested: I have made a C3C tech tree reference printable at two A4 pages. File at Poly.

This is excellent! I was in the editor like only 10 minutes ago and I was thinking I wish I had a reference guide for the techs. I was thinking of making a text only version. Thanks to you, my wish is granted :) If possible, how about a more printer friendly version with just white background? No big deal though because its great!

Thank you very much.
Since I'm sitting here in Europe, I couldn't have the game by now. That way, I can already plan, which way to go, to win the game...

Thanks for comments and corrections to everyone. I will make an updated version with all the corrections gathered from here and Poly later today or tomorrow.

As for the conquests, I would like to do the trees as well but that is going to take some time - I am happy to play epic game myself and I develop my own mod at the same time... So one day, I'll make it....

kf97mopa - that is my mistake, Adv. Flight requires Flight, of course.

stwills - I do not plan to make 4 page version but some printers allow you to make it yourself

warspite2 - that is possible, I can make it easily as well, but I would wait until most of the errors are found and corrected so that I do not need to maintain two versions...

Just a question.

Do you really start the game being able to build barracks. And dont you start the game with jags? (If your the Aztecs)

Good tree, Kuratko. Am counting the days until us non-expansionist/industrious peoples get our copies...

Quick question. What does the T/C/M mean in the government thing. I know it stands for Town/City/Metropolis, but what does that actually signify? Is it related to corruption?

Its related to unit support. In Monarchy, you can support 2 units per town, 4 per city, and 8 per Metropolis.

Just to let you know: The links in the above posts now point to a new (corrected) version of the tree.

vbraun: Yes. you start with the ability to build Barracks. And yes, Aztecs start with Jags. Jags require Warrior Code which is a starting tech for Aztecs.

Top Bottom