Tomahawk Missile

The TMT

Warlord
Someone (I think it was GEChallenger) requested this unit a long time ago. I've done it with a combination of Rhino and cut-and-paste, and the result is O.K. I thought I'd lost all the work I'd done on this unit, and only found it the other day, which is why it's so late.

Preview:

Download

I'll post the Civilopedia images later today.

EDIT: Here they are:

The shadows on this unit don't work. Could someone please tell me why?

Thanks

The TMT

Download

Originally posted by ReggieREAL
:confused: There isnt any death file for this unit?:confused:

It links to the default Civ3 Cruise Missile death.

:( Ooooh!,....And just how do u link it to the default Civ3 Cruise Missile death:(

And by the way great unit, I wish more guys like u make even more cool units such as this one. :D:D

Originally posted by The TMT
Someone (I think it was GEChallenger) requested this unit a long time ago.

I did request this-- in fact, it was (I think) my first request. Sorry I didn't see it sooner. I'm glad it was bumped. :p

Thanks alot for making it!

When I put all the files in the folder and ran the stats, I got an error saying no death.flc in the game.

Originally posted by ReggieREAL
When I put all the files in the folder and ran the stats, I got an error saying no death.flc in the game.

Is it in the Vannilla Civ3 folder? If not, move it in there.

"No"...... Its from the unit folder in CIV3. PTW.

I know this isnt the place for request, but I like to know if you could make a really cool transport ship that looks more navy class that is black in color, and has a more modern stealth look to it, like something out of batman or something, cause I havent seen any units that are really bada$$ like that here. I would make it my self but I dont know how to make them, nor know what kind of software u folks are using to make units on the PC. THANKS TMT!:goodjob::goodjob: :goodjob:

I use Rhino 3, Neomega wrote a good guide on it and it's somewhere in the Tutorials section. AS for the unit, you might be better off asking someone *much* better than me to do it.

If you still want me to have a go, a apicture would help. :)

The TMT

Finally, Naval forces get their own version.

Thanks. :goodjob:

Yea. I rather focus on navy ship and destroy enemy ships to keep my coastal lines safe from enemy invasions, and bomb them to punish them from a far instead of putting tanks on their land, it takes to much time to fight through their land to either destroy them or punish them, I rather bombard them instead, thats why I like the Tomahawk Missile, because I can launch an attack without the hassle of envading them with tanks and stuff.

Top Bottom