WaffenSS (black-clothed)

NO one responded yet? Intresting. Good job. :) Al through I would suggest you put the file in zip instead of rar since it's the not many other people have winrar (I have it myself) more use winzip.

thanks, yes but winzip is larger and currently I've nearly reached my webspace-limits, so try to reduce every file to get some more kb :D
but I've attached a zip-version to this post now ;)

Attachments

• waffenss.zip
    88.1 KB · Views: 814
Didn't TRT make this a long time ago, but grey?

thx@all

@wyrmshadow
yes sure, but only grey, and with a problem in attack and run-animation, this unit includes a 'normal' attack.flc but the old run.flc and is completly modified to look like the real black-clothed WaffenSS (I used 2 different units 'WaffenSS' and 'Stormtrooper' to make this one but it looks like the same)

looks wonderful... but it looks out of place in civ, (too cartoonish) perhaps more realistic texture and him with a rifle instead...

Here is an image

Attachments

• waffenssattacka.gif
    waffenssattacka.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 3,905
CCJ39, (VERY) long time no see (actually same is true for Nonnob) :D

Good to see that U R both still alive and that nice new units are being made :goodjob: - perhaps a black v.2. Waffen SS could be done ?? :goodjob:

if anyone is interested: there are several infantry-unit-making projects running at the time: This one is WWI-themed, and I have been requested to produce some Japanese MG, AT & US Marines for *namecensored* , a WWII pazific war scenario. Helping hands, ideas and the like welcomed! :)

Top Bottom