New units: Giants!

embryodead

Caliph
I won't do a Fire Giant in near future, so I'm posting the finished two. You will be able to see them in action in the upcoming Warhammer Fantasy Mod 2.0. The taller, thinner giants guard the coasts of Albion, while the fat guys are Jotunns, or Norse Giants.

Hill Giant Download:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/hill_giant.zip

Attachments

• hillgiant_large.gif
    hillgiant_large.gif
    5 KB · Views: 3,705

Attachments

• lowlandgiant_large.gif
    lowlandgiant_large.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 3,615
so whats next on the to-do list, if your takeing requests, the venitian infantry man I posted a pic of a while back would be neat ;)

oh yes and...

AwEsOmE!!!!1111!!!!

:lol: I don't like that Swordsmans chances

Embryodead,

As usual, you've med yet another l33t unit! I'm using the lowland giant as the "advanced Barbarian" in my FF mod. (yes, like the FF games, the "monsters" are going to be a bit tough to deal with until your civ has "leveled up" a bit:p )

Keep up the excellent work, man:goodjob:

Awesome units ED! My Frosthaven civ is growing thanks to you and aaglo! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Excellent! You know I've been waiting for these. :)

But no Fire Giant. :cry: Any idea when you'll be able to do it?

These look great. Excellent job.:)

I don't suppose there's any chance that you could make a version of the Jotunns with a pale bluish skin for a frost giant is there?:)

Cool Giants :D

Originally posted by Grandraem
These look great. Excellent job.:)

I don't suppose there's any chance that you could make a version of the Jotunns with a pale bluish skin for a frost giant is there?:)
I second that request. A Frost Giant would be very useful since my Frosthaven civ is ruled by a Frost Giant. :D

Grandraem/tjedge1, you should be able to do that yourself... Just make a palette job (though remember to replace the colours inbetween the blue civ specific ones first).

Animated units or Leaderheads are still beyond me :sad:. Something I will remidy at a later date (once my mod is in beta form).

Top Bottom