LEADERHEAD: Polynesians

tjedge1

Writer of writerly things
LEADERHEAD: Tangaloa of the Polynesians

Sword of Geddon had noticed that I was using the Leaderhead to this link below in my current mod and asked if I could help him get it.
Sween32's Original Thread

Here are the links to this leaderhead, which I uploaded here to CFC.
PCX Files
Ancient fwrd flic
Ancient bwrd flic
Mid Age fwrd flic
Mid Age bwrd flic
Industrial fwrd flic
Industrial bwrd flic
Modern fwrd flic
Modern bwrd flic

I hope these are what is needed. I think Sween's site is down, maybe, since I couldn't get it through GIDustin's site either.

EDIT:Links fixed now.

Oops, thanks, I'll fix that right away. I thought I tested all the links, but I geuss I missed one.

And Sween32 did take his website offline.

He did?! :(

I hope we can still download from here.:(

Originally posted by Amenhotep7

He did?! :(

I hope we can still download from here.:(

You can't download from anything that was linked to his website, but the leaderhead I posted above is linked to this forum so as long as it is up, the links will work.

Hmm. If I would have known Sween's site was going down, I woulda grabbed all this LHs before it did. Hopefully I have them archived.

- GIDustin

Just checked. I have the following sween leaderheads in archive:

Atahualpa
Ike
Robert the Bruce
Tangaloa

I am missing most of his fantasy ones.

- GIDustin

Thanks alot Tjedge. I downloaded it right as soon as I got your message!

Sween made some of the best leaderheads I've ever seen(Unexisted is getting close to his work, soon hehe....). It would be a shame to see all his great work dissapear forever into internet limbo.

GIDustin and I are working on it. I have all the ones he doesn't.

tjedge1:

Your PM inbox is full, so here is the details.

Please upload them to my upload FTP server:

65.171.7.27 Port 21
Username/Pass: tjedge1/tjedge1

After you upload the files, I will add em to my site, provided I have the room (Now approaching the 1GB limit :( )

- GIDustin

:hmm: That's funny, my PM box is empty, but it says at 100% quota. What's that about, I hardly PM anybody!?

EDIT: I might just be missing this, but I can't figure out how to upload to your site.:confused:

EDIT2: I just realized that the sent maessages were saved, and just cleaned house. Try PMing me again, I didn't quite understand the directions above. Sorry, I know very little about servers.

wow. thanks for all the nice comments, guys. ;)

my site is currently down because the bandwidth was so expensive that i couldn't afford to pay for the URL again. but it'll be back up soon once i get some money saved again.

you guys take up alot of bandwidth. :p

A fellow Newenglander, and from the same state no less. Your leaderheads are incredible Sween....Any chance you might come out of retirement and make some more?(No requests, any old leaderhead from you would be something to look forward to)

Top Bottom