[NFP] [1.0.12.28] Submerged Forest Retain Apocalypse Mode Yields

blackbutterfly

Emperor
20230110220619_1.jpg

Attachments

• BÀ TRIỆU 983 1922 AD.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
UPDATE: Post JC Update (Aug '23) it looks like at least some of the time submerged tiles default to coastal tile yields.
Unfortunately this isn't consistent. See second screen.
20230908211916_1.jpg
20230908213810_1.jpg

What do the tile yields look like after a reload? Any change?

Sadly I don't have a late game save.
But I do frequently reload and I'm pretty sure there's no change in the tile yields.

I was wondering if this bug is more noticeable with Vietnam, being the only civ able to re-wild, or plant forest long before Conservationism.
Perhaps it's tiles that have been rewilded that's the issue?

I'm also sure in screen 1, those tiles originally had woods. (I may have chopped and placed a Moai and then replanted woods later again for the national park) so I'm a little confused there.

IDK 🤷‍♂️

Is it only a display issue or can the yields be confirmed as applying to the city?

I didn't work it out TBH.
Those cities are benefiting from Apocalypse mode hyperyields, so have crazy food and production.

But if you like, here is my earlier save.
(This is a play test of one my maps Scrambled North America, which you will find in Downloads, or Steam. Just FYI cos you don't actually need the mod, b'cos the map has already been generated).

So to test it out:
1. Settle Alaska and rewild like in screen 2.
2. Blaze forest with Soothsayers, to cause sea level rise.
3. Beeline Conservationism.
4. Use Liang (who already has Reinforced Materials) to prevent the fires in the city and build a national park like in screen 2.
5. When sea level rises in ~100 turns, you can check. 😄

Attachments

• BÀ TRIỆU 497 980 AD.Civ6Save
    5.1 MB · Views: 8
Top Bottom