C3C PBEM: Epic game, Archipelago (level: all welcome)

Salte

King
****GAME STARTED****

Playing order:
Salte (Greeks)
Redman (Germans)
namliaM (Dutch)
KingArthur (Sandinavians)
Danheg (Mayans)

Map: archipelago, 70% water (others settings: random)
Barbs: restless
Difficulty: monarch
Win Conditions: diplo, conquest, domination, culture, space

I'm aiming for a small map with four or five human players, no AI.

If you're interested post your civ of choice here (first come...), your time zone and when you usually play. Also send me a PM with your e-mail address.

Vikings please. GMT+0. I have no objections with any of your settings. Will send you a PM now.

i would like to play as well. mayans or persians will do for me. I am in EST time zone and I check my emails in the morning before I go to work and in the evenings about after 9:00 Pm..

Ok, looks like we have five players. Thank you all for registering. When I've gotten a PM from everyone with their e-mail addresses we'll be ready to start (i dont think i know your hotmail adress namliaM, so you'll have to send it).

PS Danheg, do you prefer to play your turns in the mornings or evenings? Just so I'll know where to place you in the roster.

btw if any of you are new to PBEMs and havent read this thread yet I suggest you do: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=99517

Hah. Someone finally pulled people from that old thread. Have fun folks. I like the option for a diplo win. So how many of you are willing to vote for someone else to win? :p

SpikeIt said:
Hah. Someone finally pulled people from that old thread. Have fun folks. I like the option for a diplo win. So how many of you are willing to vote for someone else to win? :p
If I'm clearly on the loosing end I'll have no problem voting for someone else, better than just making up the numbers for another 100 turns. :)

Still waiting for a PM from namliaM with his e-mail address. Have sent him a PM. Does anyone know why he seemed to assume i already knew it?

Btw, i dont think i made it clear i my first post, but i expect everyone has patch 1.22 installed.

Salte said:
Still waiting for a PM from namliaM with his e-mail address. Have sent him a PM. Does anyone know why he seemed to assume i already knew it?

Btw, i dont think i made it clear i my first post, but i expect everyone has patch 1.22 installed.

Maybe he's thinking you can extract his e-mail from his profile..
Hopefully we can begin soon cause I've some free time this weekend. :coffee:

Salte said:

maybe he thought you could send an email via the forum. it does look like you can do that option though it doesn't seem to show his actual address that way.

I do have my 1.22 patch btw.

my hotmail account is the same as my forum name....

namliam it is... Thats what I meant, kind of short I guess....

Latest patch C3C... Duh, thats allways implied.

==> Edit: Have not used that for to long... namliam_eht is still active...

Sorry bout the confusion, send PM and Email too..

The wheels are in motion!
All of you should have recieved a mail with email addresses and playing order (and if you didn't please let me know).

First turn played and sent to Redman.
The greeks didnt get the best of starting positions, but not the worst either:

GPS it! It's on it's way to the great people of the Dutch ( :rolleyes: )

The German people have spotted a good spot for our great headquarters. In the future it will be the center of the world! :p

GPS Mayans up

We have a starting location that would make any Scandanavian happy: Access to the sea at the end of a short fjord, forests, an inland lake and mountains.

GPS. I sent it to the Greeks. the Alorns aka mayans have a semi good starting spot though it looks to be on a small island.

A nearby tribe showed me some maps of the surrounding area, and i've gotta say, there are a lot of montains about.
Turn 2 has started.
GPS -> Redman

Top Bottom