18 Duel Game

Hey, you changed your avatar to my favourite leader :D

Hey, you changed your avatar to my favourite leader :D

Yup. Well, I didn't know he was your favorite, but Creative is one of my favorites, and Financial keeps my economy from going south.
EDIT: I'm going to write the update now

First, I'm going to say that the updates will be slightly more detailed. Mostly because there wasn't much happening this time. Slightly boring, but I promised myself I'd crush the last person with Modern Armor and Mech Inf.

The government was reformed to allow the people a modicum of control in the Government once again, through direct representation and the outlawing of censors.

Shortly after, coal was found all over the country. It was immediately utilized to heat homes and power new vehicles.

The Japanese city of Kyoto had a bad harvest, and Aachen was chosen to send food over 4 other, closer cities. Wow, that's... convenient.

A second Parliment building was built in Cuzco. It was called "Versailles"

Alright, I'm sick of this writing style....

The Japanese return the favor.

I get some gold for Currency..

And while I'm messing around with my Narnia Mod, this guy shows up.

Otherwise, that's the endof this update, and I'lltry to be less Yoshilike next time.

That minor nation guy looks... odd.

And who's Queen Lucy?

Anyway, good update.

Nice update Jwitti, does it feel good after your first diety game to have every other civilization under your thumb?

Nice update Jwitti, does it feel good after your first diety game to have every other civilization under your thumb?

Yes. Yes it does.

I do it every so often (playing on settler) when I'm stressed or something.

The Minor nation leader is Sid Meier, the creator of Civilization.

Yeah, I know. He still looks odd when he's mad.

I will probably not update this one for awhile. I'll still play it, but it'll be boring for three hundred years or so.. so I'll update when I win with a "highlights"

Good Idea.. I might do that, but story-wise I want to focus on my Narnia story and my Japan story.

well i just read this story and it inspired me to create my own game and see how well i could do (thanks for the idea OP!)

I used slightly different setup options, as follows;

Tiny Map Size
Team Battleground (4 corners)
18 civs of course
No Tech Trading
Unrestricted Leaders
Random Oponents
Conquest only Victory Condition

I chose Ragnar for my leader so I had the Agg upgrades and of course financial for obv reasons
I chose Rome for Pretorians
I set the difficulty to Prince
And the time to Marathon

Finish Date: Mid 1800's
Score 62000ish

Cool game thanks again OP for the idea.

Unfortunately, the save won't work since I put on the 3.19 patch, so, this story is now proclaimed dead. Sorry.:cry:

GO TO MY OTHER STORY

I'm not leaving the forum, just this story is.

Top Bottom