1939 & 1941 global scenarios under development ...

B@rr3T

Chieftain
Hey everyone,

First of all, I would like to congratulate the developers of this mod. It is a wonderfull job you made there !
But if it's a great mod for sure, i didn't find any global scenario running the mod meeting my demands, so i decided to make it myself :p

I then decided to make 2 scenarios, starting respectively in september 1939 and december 1941, running the mod.
I tried to use the civ 4 world map (with a few improvements), but if anyone knows a better (larger?) one, just let me know. I don't have both the courage and the skills to do the map myself.

But my biggest problem is about the civ limit. I would need more than 18 civ for both scenario. Is it acutally possible to create a scenario for more than 18 civs running the mod ? If yes, how shoud I do ?

Please don't let me down :D

The new patch will turn off 18 civs limit - thx to LoneTraveller the main part of sdk is complete (what's left it's cherries on the cake adding more historical depth) and 90% of xml is done. And I'm in mood to finish alpha version of patch this week (without new scenarios and fixed 1939). I'll post you link to it in pm so you could finish your own scenarios - and they could appear with patch for example this or in the first half of next month :)

Great to see new scenarios appear. Thx :)

Top Bottom