Random Raves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a nation that, for all its flaws, has a high standard of living and allows a large degree of personal liberties. I have had access to a good education, both formally and informally. I belong to a loving family that provides emotional support.

That sort of thing?

Well i thought this was more talking about the pluses of impromptu raves, like in warehouses and stuff!

I make this wondrous treat that is basically Cheetos without the cheese flavouring. I coat it in a candy that can be flavoured with things like apple/cinnamon ( sooooo good) or my latest batch that was mint choc flavoured. My next batch I will split in twain and do 1/2 with choc and 1/2 with peanut butter then mix the halves together like Reese's.

Its like candy and chocolate heaven.

I live in a nation that, for all its flaws, has a high standard of living and allows a large degree of personal liberties. I have had access to a good education, both formally and informally. I belong to a loving family that provides emotional support.

That sort of thing?

I was thinking a little more specific and personal (though the family bit is pretty personal)..

Sundays. I love Sundays!! Six days of work, and then there is Sunday to look forward to.

Here's to you, Sunday!!:beer:

I make this wondrous treat that is basically Cheetos without the cheese flavouring. I coat it in a candy that can be flavoured with things like apple/cinnamon ( sooooo good) or my latest batch that was mint choc flavoured. My next batch I will split in twain and do 1/2 with choc and 1/2 with peanut butter then mix the halves together like Reese's.

Its like candy and chocolate heaven.

recipe?

don't we have a recipe thread?

My big bro... He's just so F-ing awsome:)

Seriously he's the friendliest, funniest guy you'll ever meet. He sees somebody, and instantly the're best friends. He'd make a fantastic used car salesman. Hell he'd make a good used condom salesman:) Lol, he's just the most wonderfull guy, and I'm so lucky to have him...

That's all for the moment.

recipe?

don't we have a recipe thread?

El Justos recipe thread has my chicken in it. May still be the last post.

But no I will not divulge my recipe for my candy crack. Its a secret. But in the future you may be able to buy some on the interwebs.:D

I have managed to move to a country that is completely awesome. :cool:

(I don't know - it is easier to complain than to compliment for me :p)

I just played a show at the Newport Music Hall yesterday. We didn't think the show went wonderfully, on account of poor monitors on stage (and the fact that the Newport seats over 1200 people, and we're used to playing in clubs much smaller)...but the manger told us after the show that he was very impressed, and would like us to headline a show there in the winter.

WOOOOOOOOOO

I recommend Paco's Tacos for anyone living in Southeast Brooklyn!

But downtown's post is much better!

I just played a show at the Newport Music Hall yesterday. We didn't think the show went wonderfully, on account of poor monitors on stage (and the fact that the Newport seats over 1200 people, and we're used to playing in clubs much smaller)...but the manger told us after the show that he was very impressed, and would like us to headline a show there in the winter.

WOOOOOOOOOO
Woohoo!

Great Job, Matt! :goodjob:

I could only do a Random Rant about myself. :(

Anyway, props to EMS workers doing the work the NYPD's 61st Precinct should have been doing during another altercation in front of the building last night.

Huzzah for NESing, a history nerd's hard crack :cool: It's great for some sociology, recognizing historical patterns, military strategy, understanding diplomacy, and storywriting :)

so I suppose NESing is more like hard crack for the history nerd sprinkled on top of a joint for writers

...all these drug references feel very odd coming from me. In any case...I think you get the point ;)

Huzzah for NESing, a history nerd's hard crack :cool: It's great for some sociology, recognizing historical patterns, military strategy, understanding diplomacy, and storywriting :)

so I suppose NESing is more like hard crack for the history nerd sprinkled on top of a joint for writers

...all these drug references feel very odd coming from me. In any case...I think you get the point ;)
What about Illusionist? If I had a girl, I'd rave about her. ;)

Especially if she checks out the same forum as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom