Will the Mac Warlords v2.13 patch be a Christmas present?

Will the Mac Warlords v2.13 patch be a Chritmas present?

• Yes, Ebenezer has seen the light!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No, Scrouge & the Grinch have kidnapped the Aspyr test team.

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • What patch?

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
just in time to be out of synch with the Windows Warlords 2.3 patch!
frankly I am getting sick of the 'porting' business
perhaps better to pin our meager hopes on Cider and AAA franchises like UT and Quake/ID to deliver decent mac games

or just surrender and install winblows and give our money to PC game houses directly... I would pay $5 to update CIVVarlords w multiplayer and maybe $10 to have DLL support so we can play PC mods

I have pretty much given up hope that BtS will ever make it to the mac, maybe I'll be surprised at macworld

Brad how we miss you!

As many people here have said - these feelings are most usefully expressed at the Aspyr website. All lamentations posted here never get heard by the people that can make a difference!

That said, I'm completely sympathetic to the views expressed above :)

As many people here have said - these feelings are most usefully expressed at the Aspyr website. All lamentations posted here never get heard by the people that can make a difference!

That said, I'm completely sympathetic to the views expressed above :)

Very true. But, this thread isn't for them, it's for ruminations.

I voted more what I wish to happen than what I'm afraid will happen.

Uh - I voted yes!

**shrug** It'd be nice, but I wouldn't bet a quarter on it, let alone a dollar. Right now, it's no big deal to me, though, because I simply haven't had the time to enjoy a proper Civ game ...

... and even if I did have the time, I'd probably play a Civ II game. What can I say? I'm a classicist.

Gatekeeper :D

I asked Glenda this on the Inside Mac Games forum, and she said that it got delayed with all the stuff they are working on to get out by christmas. It's undergoing QA testing at the moment.

Regarding Beyond the Sword, she said that Civ IV was a big hit in 2007, and they want to do more for Civ fans...sounds promising!

yeah, at least they got guitar hero III out
but no BtS
no QW:ET
no CIVVarlords patch to keep us up to date w the winders fellers...

at least we should have something by new years
or maybe macworld
or
;-)

why do they keep delaying it?

Top Bottom