Random Rants 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trajan12

Deity
Y'all know what pisses you off. So spill all that anger out now!

I HATE people who are too forgiving.

This girl I know has a friend, they used to date, and if I could ever get my hands on him I'd rip his member off and run it through his ears. He cheated on her multiple times with her friends, called her everything in the book, and still had the nerve to act like a total pig around her.

She still hangs out with him! She says it's cause she likes his bestfriend but his bestfriend isn't even interested in her.

So today I got frustrated, and I just said, and I (loosely) quote.

"You can do whatever the (expletive) you wanna do, as if I give a (expletive). I hope he does every horrible thing short of physical violence to you, cause when you come back to me for comfort, I'll laugh and tell you to your face that I don't give a (expletive).

I feel like a jerk now, and she probably won't talk to me for a week, but boy was it worth it...

I hate postcolonial literature! HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. I hate all diversity requirements for college. I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE MY FREAKING MONEY TAKING FREAKING CLASSES WHERE I LEARN ABOUT HOW WHITE EUROPEAN MEN SUCK. I DONT CARE.

Females...

Ugh:(

I think that pretty much sums up my feelings write now:cry:

I hate dumb people period, and Im not talking about the "MSOSMARTURDUMB" kind of dumb people, im talking about the ones who have a . .. .. .. .ing hole between there ears.

The necessity of sleep

Apple Computers

My right shift key ('tis broken and greatly irritating)

I second the necessity of sleep, tis a silly thing.

I hate the . .. .. .. .. .. .. .s who totalled my gf's car leaving me her unable to go on a date with me today :(

I hate the . .. .. .. .. .. .. .s who totalled my gf's car leaving me her unable to go on a date with me today :(

I dont mean to pry(oh yes I do) but are you sure she just doesnt want to go on a date with you really bad?

RANTING. it pisses me off.

I hate people like Firaxis and Wal-Mart that think that just because they don't like something means nobody else will. Firaxis got rid of the Glance tab because they thought it was ugly. If people don't like it..................
Spoiler great advice for people who don't like it :
DON'T LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!
DAMN I WISH THERE WAS A BIGGER FONT SIZE!!!!!​

I Hate My Ulcers!!!!

I hate Ophrah, no Dr Phill....no Ophrah and Dr Phill

Protip: Drinking nearly a litre of chocolate milk is not a good idea. :vomit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom