Random Rantii VIII: When will Latin DIE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you forgot the angry face icon AND you didn't link to the previous thread. And you made the title something that only pertains to you.

There's a rant for you.

Latin is easy. When will you die, because it's gonna be a long time before people stop using Latin.

When will the homework end? :run:

(Obviously, the answer is "when you finish it" but this is really annoying and I'll have none of that logic.)

This has been the worst weekend ever.

Let's start on Friday. I enjoy Fridays, because we do sport at school and me and my friends enjoy it. I say bye to my friends for the weekend and expect to have a relaxing weekend of doing what I would like to do. So, I arrive home at the usual time of 3.45PM and am greeted by the mother. We exchange greetings, as is the tradition, and then she informs me that my 10 and 8-year-old and 7-month-old cousins will be staying at my house on Saturday night. Great. Not that I don't like them or anything, but it is a total nightmare when they come round. I continue with the day, with the horror of my cousins set into my memory.

Saturday rolls by, and I awake to be reminded that the cousins are coming. After muttering an expletive or two under my breath, I get dressed and await their arrival. Around noon, they arrive. The noise was simply catastrophic and embarrasing. The amount of noise generated by these 3 pre-pubescent children was simply a calamity. They take over my area, operate my PC with strict instructions not to and decide to deny my right to play my Xbox 360. Ok, they are my cousins, I don't see them that often. I can let them get away with some things I suppose. Saturday night, and the noise restarts. The two eldest are fighting and the baby is screaming. You might think the 10-year-old is a bully to the younger, but it is the opposite way round. The 8-year-old boy is a frightening sight to behold when enraged. Things calm down, we go to bed and more trouble starts. They start fighting again.

Sunday comes and I wake up feeling like I have the plague. My head is BANGING and my back, legs and arms are aching. Once again, the Xbox/computer have been commandered. I go down for something to eat, followed by the 8-year-old. I simply cannot get a moments peace away from these b******s. The clock says 8.45. Only another 75 minutes of this torture to go. About three more fights occur and they go home. Finally. I am victorious. Far from it.

The uncle phones and expresses a wish to visit the house. Fine I say, I enjoy seeing my uncle. Foolish me for forgetting that of course with the uncle comes a copius amount of alcohol. Now I start to get pissed off. I simply cannot stand watching people get drunk. I say my hello's and retire to my room. Then, more evil happens. The grandmother and auntie come round, and these drink even more alcohol than the uncle. I am now in an apoplectic state. Although the uncle has left and gone home, the others remain and WILL NOT BUDGE. The mother came to me and said she wanted rid of them, but to no avail. I am now sat in my room typing this, grandmother and aunt thinking I am some sort of social ****** for not greeting them properly and uncle furious with me because I ignored him when he wanted me to join in. What a sham of a weekend.

And I have chemistry homework to do and have lost it. Great.

I feel ill. Someone get me the whaaaaam-bulance.

And what's more, THAT . .. .. .. .. . OF A GIRL ON MY BUS WON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME! If she displayed an interest, I might do something. But Not if I'm going to make a fool of myself.

Dude, you forgot the angry face icon AND you didn't link to the previous thread. And you made the title something that only pertains to you.

There's a rant for you.

Added a link. I think the previous thread forgot the angry face icon too.

Yes it did, and I made a plea specifically asking whoever made the new thread to remember to include it. Srsly ppl. I'll get over it, I guess.

Salty if it makes you feel any better, you crafted that first rant so wonderfully reading it made my SOOOOUUULL GLLLOOOOWWW. :)

I can ALWAYS rely on the 'Foot to make my virtual life better. Go you. :)

And they are still here by the way. I'm just going to go to bed and completely ignore them. Childish... but it has to be done.

What an awful thread title.

Sorry. It's just really awful.

I can ALWAYS rely on the 'Foot to make my virtual life better. Go you. :)
I try. :D
And they are still here by the way. I'm just going to go to bed and completely ignore them. Childish... but it has to be done.
Hardly. Drunk relatives are great the morning after.

It's eleven in the evening and I still don't know whether I'll have to work tomorrow 6 am.
My "boss" hasn't phoned me and doesn't answer his phone...ah, . .. .. .. . it.
I'll just sleep in and he can go . .. .. .. . himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom