4 minor suggestions/fixes (hopefully easy to implement)

Stringer1313

Emperor
1) When you win the game and play the timeline, all the new kids are named "Baby" lol. I.e., Duke Baby was born, Prince Baby was born etc. So just make sure it reflects what the name was.

2) Can there be hotkeys assigned to common rural improvements like mines, farms etc? It is a bit tiresome to scroll up the list of improvements every time i want to build a rural improvement (which is more frequent than urban)

3) When the ruler herself/himself is exploring, all the exploring random events and framed in the third person, as if you sent someone else to explore. For example it'll ask you if you want to welcome the explorer back into court to help out, which is weird when the explorer is the ruler. There should probably be unique explorer events when the ruler is the explorer.

4) Can the religious dissent option be moved to the top (in other words, above the wall)? I often forget/miss that there is religious dissent and it is a little tiresome to scroll all the way down to check every time.

Reactions: PiR
1. This is a bug, and I believe there is a fix coming to the test branch this week (if not, it is a known bug and will have a fix soon).

2. With the worker selected, you can set different filters. One of them is Rural which shows only rural improvements. There's also wonders, urban, and all.

1705347944856.png

3. 4. Nice suggestions.

Top Bottom