What music are you listening to? 50 -Ka'Kal Ju'lajuj edition - The Tranceless Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucumatz

JS, secretly Rod Serling
And the rules for the thread carryover.
1. Person who posts 1000th post gets to start the new thread (that is, the person who posts the post with the "1000" in the top right, not the 1000th 'reply')
2. New rule of no consecutive posts by the same person in these threads (use the edit function, if you must).
3. New rule of must have at least two other people posting in the thread before you can again. this is falling into disuse
4. No person who started the 'current' version of the thread can start the next one. If they happen to get the 1000th post, then the thread can be started by the 999th person.
5. If thread is not started within 24 hours by the 'proper' person, it goes to the 999th poster, then 24 hours later the 998th etc. Anyone else starting it will have their thread deleted, and risk a spam infraction.

And the rules for the thread carryover.
1. Person who posts 1000th post gets to start the new thread (that is, the person who posts the post with the "1000" in the top right, not the 1000th 'reply')

azzaman's gonna come at you with a boomerang, watch the hell out. :p

I think azzaman is supposed to start the next thread.

Ah really if so my bad and can someone have this closed?

Edit: You are right - I saw the 999 replies and I replied again for the 1000th and got overly excited. Forgot the OP post in the tally :p Ill have a Mod close this now.

First time ever listening to The Smiths. Don't really know why I decided to look them up either lol, I just kind of did.

Link to video.

Sounds pretty good though.

Don't post here - waiting for a thread to close this - going to edit OP, azzaman creating his thread. My fail spelling now my fail counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom