[Vote] (7-85) Alert When AI's Non-Expansion Agreement Has Expired

Include in VP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposal : Alert when AI's non-expansion agreement is expired

Rationale : Currently, when human player's non-expansion agreement is expired there is a notice icon. And reverse one is also needed to appropriate diplomacy. Don't knowing that agreement is expired, AI stands a city nearby place and the relationship will deteriorate. Presently, to avoid this we must load save game.

MAGI: Complex proposal, DLL and UI changes

Last edited by a moderator:
If I understand correctly, by "non extension appointment" we are referring to the Diplomacy interaction in which a player asks for a promise from neighbor not to settle cities nearby?

Also 9:59 submission time in 10:00 deadline... Very efficient work, not even 2 mins wasted 😄

If I understand correctly, by "non extension appointment" we are referring to the Diplomacy interaction in which a player asks for a promise from neighbor not to settle cities nearby?
Yes it's that. Is expansion is better word than extension? I play VP in non-English language so that I don't know which word is used in game.

Also 9:59 submission time in 10:00 deadline... Very efficient work, not even 2 mins wasted 😄
"CST" is actually UTC-6! The timezone with daylight savings is called CDT :p

But actually phases only end when @Recursive or the magis announce it.

Last minute sponsored.

Given that the AI always respects promises (I think?), this is indeed important to know.

I think we should expand this to other promises made by the AI to the human player too.

Given that the AI always respects promises (I think?), this is indeed important to know.

I think we should expand this to other promises made by the AI to the human player too.
They do (because I haven't programmed them not to break any) unless you break a promise to them of the same type.

Settling, land buying, spy, and move troops promises are cancelled on both sides when war is declared.

I would like to expand this, but what I'd really like is some kind of UI popup on the leader 'bar' (like the war score indicator) where promises are kept track of, separately from the leader's table of opinion modifiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom