A couple of bugs, I'm not sure, I need advice.

Sayjimwoo

Chieftain
I have not played this game for a while but I recently came back after the fall patch was released.
During a game I had a couple of units that needed promoting but there was no upgrade tab in the usual bottom left corner (above the unit) Is this a bug?
I eventually had to save and quit. I reloaded my save and the promotion gesture had gone. Whether on not I lost my promotion I don't know. The second time it happened it was a Trebuchet. Again there was no tab at the bottom left to chose my promotion. All my other dozens of unit promotions went okay. Is this a known issue?

My second query is. When you raze a city, is it normal for you to be immediately offered to the choose production for that city? Shortly after, the city is razed so it seems pointless.

Thanks in advance :)

The second is not a bug. Razing involves annexing, so a build option is consistent. Of course, as you note, actually building anything is pointless.

To figure out the first, it would be helpful if you could post an autosave from before the problem. If it shows the bug, we can move this threat to the Bug Reports forum.

I've been having game crashes sometimes when I try to select a promotion or pillage a tile. I click and the games locks up kinda... can't select next unit but I can bring up Menu to load or quit (but those buttons are unresponsive). I have to end up getting Task Manager to end the program. This has only happened three times and usually after several hours of play. Might be related to the promo issue you're having.

About your promo bug: You running any mods?

Top Bottom