a little light here mates (xml locations)

skotidas90

Chieftain
I try to find a way to edit Black Market for the covert ops,
I mean, I want to edit the prices that an agent buys Resources for Diplomatic Capital or the prices he sells them,
I also want to edit the maximum quantity that an agent can buy or sell.
But I couldn't find them somewhere in an xml.

Prices are attached to the the Resources themselves in CivBEResources.xml (the one in the DLC/Terrain-Subfolder), there you can also allow or prohibit specific Resources to be sold.

I don't think you can limit the quantities that can be bought or sold in xml. It's probably possible to "fake" limits by editing the UI-Files (CovertOpsPanel), but that is very advanced stuff.

another question, I want to edit the initial energy the human player starts the game,
is this possible?

<!-- Energy Stuff -->
<Row Name="INITIAL_ENERGY_PER_UNIT_TIMES_100">
<Value>50</Value>
</Row>

is this what I'm looking for?

No, that Variable sets the Maintenance cost per Military Unit at the beginning of the game to 0.5 Energy.

I don't think it's possible to change the Starting Energy for just the human player (without lua), but you can set it for everybody in CivBEHandicapInfos (per Difficulty Setting) by changing the StartingGold-Variable.

yet another question there mentor ;)
Is it possible to increase the maximum station tiers?
By default is 3 maxed.

I did change that;
<Row>
Name="STATION_DEFAULT_MAX_LEVEL">
<Value>6</Value>
</Row>

it was max 3 and i made it 6.
But in games still says it is maxed at 3 and the yields stay as it maxed at 3.

Yes, it's possible, but you would also need to manually add the tiers to the stations in:
steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\assets\Gameplay\Lua\MinorPowers

If you just want to edit stuff locally you can just directly edit these files (Side note: You have to edit the files in the DLC-Subfolder if you're using Rising Tide), but if you want to create a mod it's a lot more complicated. You'd need to edit the MinorPowersSystem.lua so the game recognizes Station-Files added by mods. You can loot at my 'Awesome Stations'-Mod as reference.

Thanks very useful info
I use your mods since a while ago so I've already checked "Awesome Stations"
I do not make mods, just messing around for fun and curiosity

Is it possible to edit the domestic quest rewards?
Couldn't find it in the quests.xml :scan:

Quest Rewards are directly defined in the quest-scripts (in assets\DLC\Expansion1\Gameplay\Lua\Quests), PlayerPerks are just one of many rewards that can be granted.

They're scaled automatically by a system that can be found in:
assets\DLC\Expansion1\Gameplay\Lua\QuestRewards.lua

There are also some scaling variables in GlobalDefines.xml, but those too effect all quests globally.

Top Bottom