A pantheon was found after enhancing religion

It's conjunctive. Both A and B need to be present. Merely enhancing a religion only satisfies A.

This. It can be misleading at first glance but really, it's actually a very accurate description.
Funny how people simply ignored your post and continued discussing the obvious. :lol:

There's also a discrepancy I found in the first couple days of G&K. IF a religion has been enhanced and IF there are no more pantheon slots, IF a civ somehow acquires a great prophet and uses it to found one of the religion slots still available, even if they had no prior pantheon, they now get to pick a pantheon choice when they pick founder and follower beliefs. This is a time-and-cost-effective trick, especially for founding a religion if you're isolated in immortal or deity difficulty. Don't even bother building shrine/temple etc, but rather rush hagia sophia or use your liberty great person as a prophet.

I think this could very well be the reason. They could of gotten a great prophet.

What is reformed believes? How i create them?

Reformation Beliefs are a new set of beliefs introduced in BNW. You can only adopt a reformation belief (see Civilopefia for details on the available Reformation Beliefs) if you have a religion and adopt the Reformation social policy (Piety branch).

Reformation Beliefs are a new set of beliefs introduced in BNW. You can only adopt a reformation belief (see Civilopefia for details on the available Reformation Beliefs) if you have a religion and adopt the Reformation social policy (Piety branch).

Thanks!!!!

Top Bottom