A Quick Match?

Stephanovitch3

Celtic Diety of Wales
Anyone here wanna play Civ Rev MP on PS3 ive got the game and the repairman is coming in a week so i was wonderin whether anyone would like to try and beat me (ah cockiness my greatest attribute ;) ) so if you wanna play Msg me on PS3 mail Stephanovitchlll (three lower case L's):lol:

You might try posting your notice over at forums.2kgames.com (in the CivRev section, of course). There's a lot more MP traffic over there. I'd be glad to play you, but I'm on xbox. Back of the bus for you!

Back of the bus? alright o then... yeh i never knew 2K had a website as i read a thread saying they were broke after making Civ Rev :/ ah well thx again:lol:

2K went broke? Hmm...well, they did do Bioshock 2 and some lesser known games and now they're working on a little title known as Civilization V.

But anyway, for some reason the online players have always been over at 2kforums. Most of the traffic here has been new players asking for help with their single player games. Just sign up at 2k and demand to be included in the ps3 chat room. Tell them I sent you. ;)

:lol: my mistake it was a forum posted agees ago so yeh my fault and dont worry i will;) :crazyeye:

Top Bottom