about Wide empire - Domination

gratizzz

Chieftain
hi guys! i wanna ask something.
because i wanna play wide empire on pangaea.
what pantheon good for domination?
1.God of Craftsmen +1 Production in cities with Population of 3+ (what if i have 9 pop then i got 3 production?)
2.Messenger of the Gods +2 Science in cities with a City Connection

i wanna ask what if my city at coast (end of the land), and connect it to city A then city B. can i connect it from city B to city C and city D and more? only with city A connection from capital?
and if city E at coast and i build harbour to connect it can city E connect to city F then G?

if i play russia and use autocracy and have 5 uranium its mean doubled to 10 then 20 with autocrary?

1 more question..
if i spamming city with unhappiness until i got colloseum for happiness and still got unhappiness from number of city how to get rid of it?
thank you.

Not sure if I'd pick a pantheon based on domination VC but I always pick some happiness tenets for my religion - you need all the happiness you can get when you're capturing other civs cities!

If I understood your connection scenario, yes you can.

I didn't really understand your last question, sorry.

thx for reply.
don mind my last question
im suck at english :D
didn happiness will be booming when you use policies/ideology?

I think the last question is related to global unhappiness generated by creating the city itself which can't be negated via happiness buildings.
The two best ways to get rid of 'city unhappiness' is by taking Meritocracy in the liberty tree and the +1 happiness and -5% unhappiness are global, and by taking Ceremonial Burial founder belief as this also provides global happiness.

oh yes..
i already calculate it and it wont be minus.
because colosseum give you 2 happiness and 1.8 unhappiness from number of city then still have 0.2, than not include natural wonder and luxury resource and policies bla bla bla.
thx by the way :goodjob:
maybe its only because i captured city without courthouse (just buy it)
but to have happiness and spamming city to get luxury resource in early game is hard :(
maybe someone have an advice?

I'm having a hard time understanding your questions. Here's the best answers I can offer:

About Pantheons: my planned victory condition has very little to do with my choice of pantheon. I usually try and take the ones specific to whatever resource I have a lot of and roll from there. Hopefully that means a lot of culture/faith. I want that to unlock useful social policies, and to hopefully found a religion with happiness benefits like pagodas or religious center.

About city connections: connecting to any connected city works. Harbours are good for this. Get a harbour city connected to your capital, and any other harbour city will be connected to the best of my knowledge. Sole exception might be if no ocean route exists to reach a city (say, a coastal city at the pole, blocked by ice).

I think Russia UA and autocracy stack, but I've never tried it.

Unhappiness is a pain, coliseums handle it for a bit (sort of), but you need other options. Circus Maximus helps a bit, as do new luxuries, and circuses. Religion can help as I said above. Some civs like Egypt get extra happiness from unique buildings; they are good for wide domination strategies.

God of Craftsman just provides 1 hammer -- the only requirement is that the city be 3+ population. If you have 20 population it is still just 1 hammer.

On Messenger of the Gods, you are correct about how the city connections work. All that is required to get the benefit is that a city is connected to your capital by some combination of roads and harbors that form a continuous chain. So, your capital is connected to City A by road, City A is connected to City B by harbor, City B is connected to City C by road = all cities have a city connection to the capital.

Top Bottom