Accurate Maps

The mods can be used in any combination, the one exception being the Europe and World maps shouldn't be enabled at the same time.

I'm playing currently your AccurateEarth as Persia...

Just the "Accurate Earth" map file with not mod or other added content...

Edit : Request deleted

this is a newbie question perhaps, but where and how could I download recources expanded? i see no download link in steam page. thanks in advance:)

I really do not get this; why bother making a great map like this without pre-placed civs exactly in the places where they should be, not spead randomly all over like it appears here

I'm trying to use the dynamic city naming in my own mod, but I can't seem to get it to work. The game even successfully reads the modified Lua code, as is evident from the logs when attempting to found a City:
Code:
[2521065.218] dynamic city names: player attempting to settle:    0    Gustavus Adolphus
[2521065.218] dynamic city names: player civ:    35    TXT_KEY_CIV_SWEDEN_SHORT_DESC
The Cities don't get the geographically predetermined names though.

Here's a number of things that could be causing the error:
- I removed some of the Regions (Australia, Oceania, Middle East) and combined others (North/South Asia and America are now just Asia and America, respectively), if that could possibly cause any issues?
- The Regions only encompass parts of the map. Do they have to cover the entirety even if I only want dynamic city names in the parts of the world that are already accounted for?
- The Lua file is imported into the game as a InGameUIAddin. Should it be something else?
- In the Lua file at the very bottom, it says
Code:
local map = Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(PreGame.GetMapScript())
if string.match(string.sub(map, 1, 14), "1415") then
    bValidMap = true
    print("City names initialized")
end
"1415" is the name of my map. Do I have to change anything else to have the code apply? Maybe the "1, 14" numbers?

Thank you for any help.

Dynamic naming sometimes does not work, and sometimes the same tile gives different city names.

Good work! Playing accurate europe and have only run into two complains so far.
The Incas(!) started up in the old Babylonian Territory, had to remove them. No Kiev-Russians btw.
And, can only stack one military unit garrisoned in each city, that is a game-killer. I am looking for a way to modify this right now

Last edited:
I really want to try it out, but how can i change the Game Pace and Difficulty, when i choose the Scenario, its always on Chieftain and Normal Game Pace. How can i change that in the Mod Files?

Also, how can i change the Start/End Date to make it work with "Ultimate Eras Mod" and "Future Worlds"?

Thank you

Last edited:
Top Bottom