Ace Combat Strangereal Scenario

Pozrar

Chieftain
This is a scenario of Strangereal world present in the Ace Combat series. This scenario was made for the vanilla version of Civilization 5, but requires the Mongolian dlc. There are 22 playable nations and 22 city-states on huge size map. To make it compatible with the vanilla, the nations were represented by civilizations present in Civilization 5. The civilizations were not chosen to represent their counterpart, they were chosen by the AI Biases (civdata.com). Below is the relation nations-civilizations.

Spoiler :

Nordennavic - Iroquois Empire
Emmeria - Roman Empire
Estovakia - Japanese Empire

Yuktobania - Russian Empire
Verusa - Chinese Empire
Sotoa - Mongolian Empire
Clavis - Greek Empire

Federation of Central Usea - German Empire
Erusea - French Empire
North Point - Siamese Empire
San Salvacion - Arabian Empire

Osea - American Empire
Belka - Aztec Empire
Sapin - Indian Empire
Ustio - Siamese Empire2
Recta - Arabian Empire2
Gebet - Persian Empire
Fato - Egyptian Empire
Ratio - Ottoman Empire
Wellow - Iroquois Empire2
Aurelia - English Empire
Leasath- Songharai Empire

About the Strangereal 1995 scenario:

In this scenario you can play with 22 of the most known nations of the world Strangereal of 1995 as Belka, Osea, Yuktobania and Ustio. This scenario takes place before the Skully Islands insurrection and the Belkan War. The information that was used to make this scenario came from many Ace Combat games, Acepedia and the official Strangereal map. Note: When there was no information about a nation or something related was used fan made material.

Installation:

-Download the scenario (Strangereal 1995 v1.0.Civ5Map) and send it to (user)/my documents/my games/civ5/maps folder
-In game: launch your civ5 - go to mods (accept) - single player - check in the recommended mods (next) - set up game - click to select map type and find " Strangereal 1995 v1.0" map - check in "Load Scenario", take any of Civilizations and "Start Scenario"

Recommendation:

-Scenario Game Speed - (made by MaxRiga) - The game passes by in a realistic time rather than 20 years each turn. forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=275128&d=1292006832
Installation: Unzip "Scenarios Game Speed.zip" into - (user)/My Documents/ My Games/ CIV5 / MODS

-Quick Turns - toggles Quick Movement/Combat during AI turns. (copy link)-https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=220250184

Disclaimer and Acknowledgements:
Ace Combat is trademark and/or registered trademark of Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., who do not sponsor, endorse or otherwise authorise this scenario.

Attachments

• Strangereal 1995 v1.0.Civ5Map
    362.5 KB · Views: 490
  • 1995-1.jpg
    1995-1.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 5,399
  • 1995-2.jpg
    1995-2.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 2,049
Top Bottom