Acquiring Machu Picchu via GG

I would think it would stop because the city no longer fulfils the requirements of the wonder to be able to build it.

I don't think so, city itself is still next to a mountain. ;)

however, you can build MP if you found city right next to Cerro de Potosi (NW that gives +10gpt) since it's counted as mountain for some reason. :lol::confused:

Not sure if that was a bug or it was fixed in latest patch, since no other NW counted as mountain. :D

I don't think so, city itself is still next to a mountain. ;)

however, you can build MP if you found city right next to Cerro de Potosi (NW that gives +10gpt) since it's counted as mountain for some reason. :lol::confused:

Not sure if that was a bug or it was fixed in latest patch, since no other NW counted as mountain. :D

The requirement is that it be within two tiles of a mountain in your territory. With the great general, that changes.

We know the game checks every turn for applicability: try founding a new city halfway through your national college.

The requirement is that it be within two tiles of a mountain in your territory. With the great general, that changes.

We know the game checks every turn for applicability: try founding a new city halfway through your national college.

Oh cool. :D still no explanation why Cerro de Potosi is counted as mountain title, while Lake Victoria is not counted as lake. Doesn't' make much sense, except CdP being mountain is bug.

Top Bottom