Additional World Wonder Needed: Mouse World

budweiser

King of the Beers
Additional World Wonder Needed: Mouse World

Something to add to the culture game.

Starting after X (modern era?), player may build the national project/building Mouse Land. Mouse Land adds culture and tourism and comes with 2 artist slots. Once the slots are filled, the player unlocks Mouse World which can then be built in any other city controlled by the player. Mouse World has artist slots and when those are filled, the player unlocks the ability to build a Mouse World improvement tile next to any AI city, one per AI. The effect of the tile is to add a portion of that city’s tourism output to the owner of Mouse World.

...I think Disney would get pissy with that even if it isn't specifically copyrighted.

But some sort of Amusement Park building or even improvement would definitely be cool. Hell, that's something I veritably think could possibly be an American UI, and fitting too. If it was an improvement that provided 1 or 2 happiness, it would play in super well with the super expansion model for America by allowing it to maintain a huge empire extremely easily into the Modern Era and beyond.

You cant deny the awesome cultural power of the coon skin cap on the top of ole Dan. Everyone wanted one. Part of it was TV, but the man and the parks are what started the craze.

I think a better idea would be a Mouse World Wonder that triggers a "Mouse World minigame" that involves making patterns with your mouse so as to entertain yourself during long and arduous load times between turns on huge maps.

I think a better idea would be a Mouse World Wonder that triggers a "Mouse World minigame" that involves making patterns with your mouse so as to entertain yourself during long and arduous load times between turns on huge maps.

Because it's the closest thing to liking a post, I'm rating this thread a "5," simply because of this.

Top Bottom