AI never uses espionage

This happens only with me?

Here the AI never uses the espionage. buildings how constabulary and great firewall is useless in my games.

What difficulty level? At Immortal, they are constantly trying to steal, and generally steal quite a lot, so I tend to put my first spy in my capital, which after a promotion or 2, tend to kill off most spies.

Yeah, I have the opposite problem. I can never seem to build up a substantial tech lead in many of my games because the AI steal so many techs so frequently.

Maybe you're not the tech leader and they're stealing from the one that is?

You could try swapping out your spies. I had one that sat at a bar somewhere in the capitol and never did anything, swapped him for one I had in a CS and the kill ratio went up.

You could try swapping out your spies. I had one that sat at a bar somewhere in the capitol and never did anything, swapped him for one I had in a CS and the kill ratio went up.

LOL! I know that feeling...

With how incompotent my counter spies are at times I swear at times they must be double agents...

Lucky you. AIs are stealing techs from me all the time. Occasionally rigging elections in my city-states and couping them, too. And killing my spies when I try to steal their tech. Basically the AI does everything that can be done with the espionage system. And you'll be glad enough for the constabulary and police station when you're getting a tech stolen from you every 15 turns.

That said, I don't get stolen from or couped as much as I would expect, so the AIs must be sending spies to each other as well, not just to me, even when I am the tech leader. Thank God for small favors.

This happens only with me?

Here the AI never uses the espionage. buildings how constabulary and great firewall is useless in my games.

Out of curiosity, are you the tech leader in these games? They can't steal from you if you aren't ahead of them in technology.

With how incompotent my counter spies are at times I swear at times they must be double agents...

Isn't that the truth!!! About the fourth or fifth time a tech gets stolen I start to daydream of putting the spy up against a wall with a blind fold and maybe a cigarette.

Top Bottom