[GS] An Agriculture mod

Lirys

Chieftain
Hello Guys!

I made this mod just for find and I wanted to share this here for possible feedbacks on gameplay balances
Hope you like it!

The mod is still funky and unbalanced so expect some changes! I'll try to release it once it's done:crazyeye:.

This mod encourages tall play!

This mod currently adds and modify:

- A new set of buildings

- Buffs to Farm Improvements

- Farms give 1 housing

- Allows farms to be built on Desert, Snow, Tundra tiles, and their hill variants with the Irrigation tech

- With the Irrigation Tech, farms near rivers get additional +1 food and +1 production

- With the Irrigation Tech, farms get + 1 production if they are near each other(same with feudalism civic, but instead of 2 improvements, you only need 1)

- Farms next to districts give +1 specialty yields (ex. Campuses provide + 1 science, etc.)

Attachments

• LAM.7z
    4.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I've Updated the mod

Changes:

- Mines and Quarries adjacent to each other give + 1 production
- Mines next to mountain tiles give + 2 production
- Mines and Quarries next to farm improvements give -2 food
- Quarries can now be built on Grass, Plains, Snow tiles; they provide +1 production
- A special case: Quarries built on Plains and Plains Hills tiles grant +2 production instead of + 1
- Mines and Quarries get + 1 production when near the Industrial Zone (Hansa not included)

+ Added the Show House building
it grants + 2 amenities when built in a city, unlocked with Games And Recreation Civic

Attachments

• LAM.7z
    5.3 KB · Views: 61
Top Bottom